Good Hookah Bars In Denver, Co

I'm heading down to Denver tonight with some friends, and we're planning on checking out at least a couple hookah bars. I'm already planning on trying Pita Jungle, but I just wanted to see if any of you had any good recommendations. Anything I shouldn't miss?

I believe there is one in englewood about 15 mins south of denver called underground hookah... I hear it is suppose to be alright.. I have been to pita jungle before and enjoyed it.. there is another one I went to that was called ishtar cafe.. its ok a little run down but its been a while maybe they remodeled.

This reply is a little late but i thought id throw out a little about hooka bars in CO. Theres a couple decent ones in denver. Pita Jungle bu DU isnt bad. its got a chill atmoshpere and the smoke is decent, not great tho. Marrakcech is a popular one, its got a club atmosphere with loud music, dancing, etc... the hookah there is terrible tho, and overpriced. i wouldnt reccomend it if you are going for the smoke. My favorite in denver is Habibi. Its not a very well known hookah bar but the prices are reasonable and the smoke is pretty good. Its also got a really chill atmoshpere. Ishtar has a new building but ive only been there once. Its a nice place, and the smoke wasnt bad, nothing special tho. Underground is brand new and ive never been there, but i hear its a big place and has a club atmoshpere as well.
Not too far out is the Hookah House up in Boulder... definitely the best bar in CO ive been to. Great smoke, good music, they serve tangiers, the owner Bob is a great guy, and its an awesome place to go chill. Id definitley reccommend it. Narghile nights i Fort Collins is a damn good hookah bar too.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (beach1220 @ Jun 14 2008, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This reply is a little late but i thought id throw out a little about hooka bars in CO. Theres a couple decent ones in denver. Pita Jungle bu DU isnt bad. its got a chill atmoshpere and the smoke is decent, not great tho. Marrakcech is a popular one, its got a club atmosphere with loud music, dancing, etc... the hookah there is terrible tho, and overpriced. i wouldnt reccomend it if you are going for the smoke. My favorite in denver is Habibi. Its not a very well known hookah bar but the prices are reasonable and the smoke is pretty good. Its also got a really chill atmoshpere. Ishtar has a new building but ive only been there once. Its a nice place, and the smoke wasnt bad, nothing special tho. Underground is brand new and ive never been there, but i hear its a big place and has a club atmoshpere as well.
Not too far out is the Hookah House up in Boulder... definitely the best bar in CO ive been to. Great smoke, good music, they serve tangiers, the owner Bob is a great guy, and its an awesome place to go chill. Id definitley reccommend it. Narghile nights i Fort Collins is a damn good hookah bar too.

Yes! I fucking love the Hookah House in Boulder. Bob is the sickest guy, and if you get chummy with him he'll cut you deals and shit. Very reasonable prices, and I always get some great smoke there. Even got a free 2nd hookah for my birthday! Cherry Lemonade Tangiers. Idk if it was a mix or something, but it was certainly tasty!