Nakhla Cola

goon

so i bought nakhla cola today, it smoked good, flavour is ok but a bit bland. tastes as if ur smoking coca cola seriously.

i want to know if anyone knows any decent mixes that will make it more sweeter and generally a much better smoke.

the flavours i have right now are.

al fakher cherry
nakhla:
mint
sweet melon
orange
peach

im not really feeling cola too much, hate buying 250g boxes of shisha because if i dont like it, it just gets wasted and sits in the drawer for ages.

I would think the cherry or orange would go nice. If not, try it in an apple head. I had layalina cola and it had a simialr flavor, good, but hard to smoke alot of. The apple changed the taste up some and made in really enjoyable.

QUOTE (Sask_sean @ May 30 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you cant find a way to mix it up and enjoy it, toss me a pm and i'll buy it off you so the poor thing doesn't have to sit in some drawer.

lol i bought it for £6.99 over here in the UK.
i doubt u wud buy it for £5, because der will be p&p ontop of that.

although u cud buy orange as well off me.

mix the full box of cola tobbacco with a teaspoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon of edible glycerine, 50 grams of orange tobbacco, and several sliced up mint leaves.

by doing this, you'll have used up the cola flavour, and invented a new taste for yourself... tongue.gif

Adding the mint will mellow the cola flavour
lemon juice makes the tobbacco acidic, adding a unique flavour which should cancel out the cola flavour almost completely.
Glycerin provides a more wet... Al Fakher-y tobbacco, with a noticeably thicker smoke.

try it out biggrin.gif

QUOTE (dyzel @ Jun 4 2008, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mix the full box of cola tobbacco with a teaspoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon of edible glycerine, 50 grams of orange tobbacco, and several sliced up mint leaves.

by doing this, you'll have used up the cola flavour, and invented a new taste for yourself... tongue.gif

Adding the mint will mellow the cola flavour
lemon juice makes the tobbacco acidic, adding a unique flavour which should cancel out the cola flavour almost completely.
Glycerin provides a more wet... Al Fakher-y tobbacco, with a noticeably thicker smoke.

try it out biggrin.gif

lol no worries i madea nice mix

dont no the percentags but i jus mixed whati thought was right.

estimates

cola 60%
mint 15%
orange 15%