Homemade Valve Stem Adaptor.

Kind of evolved this idea off another member who used a wine cork for his diffusor. Drilled a whole the size of the purge on one end of the cork, and on the other end I drilled a whole that has the diameter of the hose grommet. Then just plugged the grommet in to one end and the other end in to the purge and done.

I´ts a pretty easy mod. I got it done on the 2nd trial. Some notes: The best corks to use are the plastic-cork one as the plastic makes it more durable and the cork flexible. 100% cork and 100% plastic do work as well however, but with the plastic your holes have to be pretty precise.

Pretty self-explanatory but I´ll upload some photos later.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (skaplayer89 @ May 22 2008, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kind of evolved this idea off another member who used a wine cork for his diffusor. Drilled a whole the size of the purge on one end of the cork, and on the other end I drilled a whole that has the diameter of the hose grommet. Then just plugged the grommet in to one end and the other end in to the purge and done.

I´ts a pretty easy mod. I got it done on the 2nd trial. Some notes: The best corks to use are the plastic-cork one as the plastic makes it more durable and the cork flexible. 100% cork and 100% plastic do work as well however, but with the plastic your holes have to be pretty precise.

Pretty self-explanatory but I´ll upload some photos later.

i needed an hose adapter!!, cant find in any shops, please do upload pictures.