Fruit Head?

TubaTrav2010

Clearly there are limitations on what you can make a head out of. It has to be rigid and withstand that amount of heat for at least a bowl. I am coming up with a custom Pineapple concoction with chilled hoses, pineapple juice in the vase, and a pineapple head with a well mixed citrus fruit in the head. How does one make a fruit bowl? Pictures or just comments would be a huge help.

QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Apr 19 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think either scoop or snoopy or someone made a cid and put it on youtbue but i dont remember what it is or whatever. Also Msuhrat had a post specifically about him making one from a pineapple. Its somewhere here.

Thanks. ill be looking but for anyone else with quick ideas, if you want to continue to post, feel free.

QUOTE (TubaTrav2010 @ Apr 19 2008, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Apr 19 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think either scoop or snoopy or someone made a cid and put it on youtbue but i dont remember what it is or whatever. Also Msuhrat had a post specifically about him making one from a pineapple. Its somewhere here.

Thanks. ill be looking but for anyone else with quick ideas, if you want to continue to post, feel free.

Hey this is a really good video if you want to get an idea on how to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1PNwprmVGA