Double Blown Cyclone Pyrex Hookah Bowl

Stuie

So I got this bowl back a month or so ago with a free promotion with HookahHookah.com, but never got around to trying it. This Double Blown Cyclone Pyrex Hookah Bowl looks good it has a yellow tint, with blue stripes.

Empty

With Shisha

This bowl is not very deep. Loaded probably around 5-10 grams. Thought about a conservation bowl, but this will work just fine. Smoking with foil on top, I only needed 1 33mm Golden QL. Tried the first bowl with my normal 2 and it lasted less than 30 minutes and burned the coal. Second Bowl was good smoke, and easy heat management last just under it an hour with 1- 33mm Coal.

Pluses:
Pyrex - Cleaning is easy and just throw that bad boy in the dishwasher.
Look - Unique coloring and style, A nice look on top of the hookah.
Smoke - Isn't great but decent.

Minues:
Holes - there is small lip from where the holes were melted or drilled, collecting some shisha hard to clean out - So dishwasher.
Depth - Very Shallow. Good for a short session, but not a normal one.

8/10 a good bowl for when you are low on shisha or time! Smoke can be good. A great reserve bowl. Edited by Stuie

• 1 year later...
have the same bowl just different colors and its great for a short smoke. doesnt hold much shisha at all, but when im in a hurry its my go to. plus it looks amazing.
id give it a 9/10, great smoke just not a big enough bowl.