Homemade Diffuser

LiquidNitro28

So I got to thinking about how to make a cheap diffuser, at first I tried with some pvc pipe and a ballon on the end. It actually works pretty decently if you poke some holes in the ballon. But then I got this great idea and made one out of a wine cork. I hollowed it out and drilled holes through and it works amazing as a homemade one. Almost the same as the real thing and a hell of a lot cheaper. I could post a pic if anyone wants to see.

QUOTE (LiquidNitro28 @ Mar 23 2008, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I got to thinking about how to make a cheap diffuser, at first I tried with some pvc pipe and a ballon on the end. It actually works pretty decently if you poke some holes in the ballon. But then I got this great idea and made one out of a wine cork. I hollowed it out and drilled holes through and it works amazing as a homemade one. Almost the same as the real thing and a hell of a lot cheaper. I could post a pic if anyone wants to see.

Nice idea, I wouldn't mind seeing a pic. i have seen lots of other home made diffusers....and most seemed to have worked well and opted as a cheaper option.

-H&S