Buying Tobbaco In Toronto

I don't understand why everyone is so scared to order online...

Tell you what, any Canadians who want to order through me send me a PM.. I'll throw say a 10% premium on whatever the end cost is of the online shipment and that should about cover any paypal charges and costs to ship to you. That's how confident I am with online ordering tongue.gif

That means that 250g tubs of AF should be costing you in the area of $11-13 each (as opposed to $30), depending on how much you get at a time.

If the people sending you the stuff know what they're doing, duties don't even come into the picture at all. I'm fine taking paypal or whatever if you'll cover the fees (its like 5% or something to withdraw I think...?).

QUOTE (jfaltous @ Mar 7 2008, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't understand why everyone is so scared to order online...

Tell you what, any Canadians who want to order through me send me a PM.. I'll throw say a 10% premium on whatever the end cost is of the online shipment and that should about cover any paypal charges and costs to ship to you. That's how confident I am with online ordering tongue.gif

That means that 250g tubs of AF should be costing you in the area of $11-13 each (as opposed to $30), depending on how much you get at a time.

i thought about doing that in the beginning but there is no way you can guarantee your customer that they dont have to pay for taxes.
if the order shows up at your place and customs just happens to nail you for duties then you gotta tell your customer their package got hit for duties. the customer will either be pissed or decline the order. either way its not a pretty situation.

QUOTE (Ghetto Byrd @ Mar 7 2008, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah by you accepting to import you will have to sorta run the risk of getting hit for duties and it will be your responsibility. Just my opinion

also, the more times you deceive customs with false information on packages (it is considered as smuggling) then your chances of getting flagged is a lot higher as well. i sure as hell wont take that risk for someone else.

The idea here is I'm trying to make you all comfortable with buying online as opposed to wasting large amounts of money for in-country purchases. Go to TDP or MNH, pick out your entire order, and let me know about it... I'll take the value of that order, with shipping to me, and then I'll add on the estimated shipping cost to send it from me to you. I am so confident that it will not have customs problems that if it does, then I will cover them myself.

For payment, you'd have to pay me before I ship the order out to you (naturally). If you want to use Paypal for the extra security, that's fine but you'll have to tag on the additional fee amounts from them (2.9% + $1.05 per transaction). Otherwise I'm fine with taking checks (certified, or I'm waiting for them to clear) or money orders. Luke69 has done a couple trades with me in the past, you can talk to him to get an idea if I'm trustworthy or not... also I've done many orders with both TDP and MNH and I'm sure they'd vouch for me as far as credit goes tongue.gif

Like I said, I'm doing this to make you guys more comfortable ordering over the border. Note that this will cost you more than ordering it on your own, as you will have to pay that extra step of shipping. Also, it will take longer to get to you because of that extra stop. I am not looking to make a profit by any means here, my intention is to charge directly what my costs are. However, I will try and save on shipping costs by bundling your orders with mine and other peoples' whenever possible.