Anyone From Cincinnati

Hey guys, I feel like i have been asking a million questions, hopefully I'll get some knowledge as time goes on laugh.gif . Anyways, I was wondering if anyone from around there knew where some Black Label herbal shisha could be bought! I called this tobacco store and asked if they sold any shisha and she was like "what? no, I'm not even familiar with that but we dont sell stuff like that here." Anyways, I just have no idea where I could get some of this. I guess if I have to I'll order it online, but I would prefer to just get it from a store.

I only know like 3 places to buy shisha down here in the Nati. First theres this restaraunt you can smoke/eat at and they sell a houseblend. If you live near UC theres a Smoke Shop right beside campus that sells like 1-3 brands i think and a couple hookahs/hoses/bowls. And last theres a hookah bar called The Gypsy Cafe, but they only sell Al Fakher and its real expensive...

Well if i remember i'll go down there after work, its like a .. 3 minute walk biggrin.gif Im pretty sure they sell like Al Waha and maybe Romann .. but i'll check anyway and report back.

Yo im in Northern Kentucky, yea there are 3 smoke shops on vine st in cincy, right by UC, one (WNY or Whole Nine Yards) sells some Al Fackher and al waha, the next (the cubbord) just gets in random supplies of diff brands, and the third dosnt cary it. But right next to vine st is 'The Smoke Shop' wich is the one he was talking about, they do Roman and a couple others. But personally I go to the Gypsy Cafe, it sells Alfackher for some of its flavors, and Skybuzz for the others, everything is 14.95 and they usually dont tax but sometimes they do like 15 even. I always buy fromt them tho, they are good people there, except there is one particular chick that I do not like, I dont know her name but I think she is the only black chick that works it (no im not racist, she just pisses me off and always cards me even tho ive been there a thousand and a half times by now, and once she told me the flavor I had chosen wasnt good so she picked out a diff one for me)

But yeah dude I recomend the Gypsy Cafe, I dont think its overpriced at all 14.95 for 250grams.

And message me sometime, ill meet ya out there.

can you not buy online?

most places online the prices are about the same.

I think hookahcompany has the most different kinds.

H-S is a good place to get some tobacco too.

as long as you dont just order 250 at a time you will save money.

when i order (usually about once a month maybe) i spend about $60 after shipping.

That's with me smoking almost everyday.

Yea the smoke shop only has likke Al Waha and The Romann sorry man, and last time i checked the gypsy which was like 3 months ago 250G was 19.95.. ouch! Hopefuly they lowered it. If you are worried about shipping on line just wait for a vendor to have like free shipping on orders over $30-50 dollars and do that biggrin.gif i love it! Its like going to the store but you have to wait like 3-4 days

QUOTE (Gold Wing Gunner @ Dec 20 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yo im in Northern Kentucky, yea there are 3 smoke shops on vine st in cincy, right by UC, one (WNY or Whole Nine Yards) sells some Al Fackher and al waha, the next (the cubbord) just gets in random supplies of diff brands, and the third dosnt cary it. But right next to vine st is 'The Smoke Shop' wich is the one he was talking about, they do Roman and a couple others. But personally I go to the Gypsy Cafe, it sells Alfackher for some of its flavors, and Skybuzz for the others, everything is 14.95 and they usually dont tax but sometimes they do like 15 even. I always buy fromt them tho, they are good people there, except there is one particular chick that I do not like, I dont know her name but I think she is the only black chick that works it (no im not racist, she just pisses me off and always cards me even tho ive been there a thousand and a half times by now, and once she told me the flavor I had chosen wasnt good so she picked out a diff one for me)

But yeah dude I recomend the Gypsy Cafe, I dont think its overpriced at all 14.95 for 250grams.

I love the Gypsy Cafe smile.gif ever met ryan?

Hey thanks guys :0 The Cupboard has some SOEX, thats all I saw, not much choice. The problem I have is that people in my family aren't too found of the hookah stuff, so ordering online, they would probably get pissed off when packages come with "hookahhub" and stuff on it... So, I don't really try to buy online anywhere, though I would like to. I guess I will just stick to Gypsy for right now smile.gif you guys are amazing, thanks!

QUOTE (streyed @ Dec 22 2007, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Gold Wing Gunner @ Dec 20 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love the Gypsy Cafe smile.gif ever met ryan?

lol idk im horrible with names, but im always wearing a black leather jacked with two white stripes on the left arm, and I havnt seen one like it in the area, so thats how ppl identify me.