Hobohookah?

maskancan

yea i got a qt and a ... well i dont know wtf it is its about 4feet tall abd it has no markings verry large tray i got it from a store down the street from my apartment nice hose smokes ok but yea the price is pretty high...

and i only paid 80 for the 4foot hookah ill upload a pic when i can

• 2 weeks later...
That price is insane. I read a bit of the site I was waiting for 2 easy payments of $19.99+ shipping and handling. Theres one out there called a witch. Its basicly the dam thing. It smokes fine and will run alot less. I personally smoke a Mya qt on the road in the car etc... But if you want to smopke from a Jack Bottle then save some money and get the Witch. Look around on line theres a few sites that have access to them even if they dont them in stock. Figure to pay Maybe $30.00 with no coals or tobaccos with it. And that should be after shipping and handling.

I am still new to this forum so i am not syre what I can and can`t say yet. So if I step out of line just yell at me.

Thanks, Neal

The Devils Playground
AKA worldhookah

I don't know everyone's financial situation, yes the price on the surface is high, but why buy a Rolex when you can get a cheap watch, they both tell time the same way.

The hobo is very well made of excellent quality materials. you don't have to transport a base around you can get one pretty much anywhere.

I like the novelty, the quality, the portability, and the great smoking experience. For my money, it was a really good buy.

• 2 weeks later...
Jeez, i didn't even know about the witch, huge price difference from hobo. i love my hobo and feel it's really made for a lifetime but the witch would be my choice if i were on a tight budget.

A very, very, very tight budget in which you don't care about qulaity.

The Hobo gives you quality. The price is pretty crazy, as has been mentioned before 123734184 times.

But the Witch isn't even worth 10 dollars. It's made in china and the smell of petroleum (or rubber, or oil, you decide) will bless all of your sessions. So if you love plastic flavor, the Witch is for you.

What i don't get is why don't people buy a KM... Youc an get one for 15 bucks less than a Hobohookah.