Desktop Hookah

Doubon

I cut a hole into the lid of this POM tea container, inserted a mini hookah pipe and voila!
My very own desktop hookah! It smokes very well and it looks pretty cool but it is very unstable, the coal fell on my jeans the first time i used it so the second time i smoked from it i put a crown around the bowl. Here it is:

I think it would also work fairly well as a car hookah. Edited by Doubon

to help with the stability center a large lid such as ones found on the extra large pickle jars under the pom jar and glue it on. (that is if you dont care about looks.) or for a much more stable hookah base use 2 sided tape (the good kind not the stuff ppl use to rap christmas presants with.) altho that way is not as easy to move or change the watter in.

QUOTE (Doubon @ Dec 3 2007, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think using a lid on the bottom would work but i wouldn't be able to use it in the car.

Try putting some velcro on the bottom of the Pom cup and on the lid. As long as you dont hit it to hard it could hold it fairly stable, and allow you to remove it.

Or get a piece of 3/4 inch plywood and drill/cut a hole in the center the same diameter of the bottle. It'll be a tight fit, but definatly wont tip over.