Hookaholic 15"

Stealth

OK, So this is my first review, and I thought I would get this little piece of shit out the way first. Now, dont think for a second that I would ever buy something like this, no no, this may sound odd, but I won it in a silent auction at a fundraiser. It says Hookaholic on it, which I think I have properly identified as Taqseem's small hookah. Many of you know I am a fan of the stargate, but I have nothing good to say about this thing.

Quality: Its a piece of shit. The base isnt finished at all, the mold lines on it are very evident. Its also got this colored coating on it which scratches easily. The top of the stem (the part you screw in after the tray that the boal goese on), well the thread stripped on that. Also, the bottom part of the stem that screws into the heart snapped at the end of the threads. I used it twice mind you, and i know what sort of torque things like this require.

Smoke: Smokes like a piece of shit. Really hard pull because the air passages are so small. Really, wasnt even really worth smoking. I tried it the second time because i thought mayby i just packed the bowl wrong or something. Nope, I dont pack bowls wrong.

Final thought: Dont buy this piece of crap. Get a job and buy a real hookah. If your ever at a silent auction and someone calls your ticket for winning this item, slowly just slide that ticket into your pocket and hope that nobody saw you. I give it a 1/10, but only because I dont think you normally give items a 0/10, and I dont wanna be like one of those retarded people that say things like "I give it a 11/10!!1" because they really like it.