Hookah Cafe In Liberty, Oh

QUOTE (GiantSquid @ Nov 7 2007, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anybody here know what I'm talking about and if so, what brand they use? I've been told they make their own but I have a suspicion it's Al Fakher. Whatever it is it's really good in my opinion.

Please tell me more about this Hookah Cafe, i live in Cincinnati and im about an hour away from Liberty. I googled it and stuff but couldnt find anything on it... what kind of prices do they have?

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Nov 7 2007, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please tell me more about this Hookah Cafe, i live in Cincinnati and im about an hour away from Liberty. I googled it and stuff but couldnt find anything on it... what kind of prices do they have?

do you know how to use google? smile.gif
i just did a google search and came across this...

The Hookah Cafe
Colonial Plaza, Belmont Avenue, Liberty Twp., Youngstown.
Open very late till the last head leaves! An ultra-posh place, despite the semi-suburban N. Youngstown location.
The owner designed the place after his uncle's place in DC. Also Palestinian-owned, and ironically located in the most Jewish section of Youngstown, in a plaza that is shared with Kravitz's Jewish Deli and Jimmy's Italian store. The Hookah Cafe attracts a vibrant mix of young diverse people, and local Arab men who play cards all night deliver a serious sense of authenticity. Juke box, local sports and boxing on TV, beautiful blue fish tanks, red walls, Mediterranean murals and black leather couches set the mood. Mob motif and pool hall in the rear. GREAT Middle Eastern food available even late night including a tasty array of Turkish and Palestinian coffees.
Summer plans include outdoor seating along the side of the building and a rooftop terrace!

source