Police Brutality

dcrooksjr

First I have to say that I was going to school for a degree in criminal justice but Alex Jones show turned me away from it and after what I have seen latly I'm glad I did.
When you can get arrested or tased or beat for using your first admendment rights you are already living in a police state.
In the past few weeks a girl got her wrist broke by school security, a young man was tased for asking John Kerry a question, an elderly woman was tased to DEATH for not getting out of her WHEEL CHAIR, a city concilman was beat after a meeting, people arrested for reading the constitution the very document all police are sworn to up hold.
I ask is this FREEDOM! Is this what our founding fathers faught for, crided for, bled for, died for.
I THINK NOT!

Links:
Arrested For Reading The Constitution: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/octob...onstitution.htm, Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCLuYvBeq40&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eprisonplanet%2Ecom%2Farticles%2Foctober2007%2F021007%5Freading%5Fconstitution%2Ehtm
Oregon Law Would Jail War Protesters as Terrorists: http://www.prisonplanet.com/oregon_law_wou...terrorists.html
Officer's Taser is used on girl, 9: http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/250504_taser.html
School Guards Break Child's Arm And Arrest Her For Dropping Cake: http://www.infowars.net/articles/september.../280907Cake.htm
High School Security Guards Attack Teen With Cell Phone Camera Then Frame Him: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/septe...0907Secuity.htm
America's Police Brutality Pandemic: http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/police...ty_pandemic.htm Edited by dcrooksjr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...it's amazing what is going on in this country.
I live in Gainesville, where the young man was tased at the John Kerry rally.
Some people argue that he was being immature, annoying, "out-of-hand"...but since when did that have ANYTHING to do with the freedom of speech!?!? (And that's pretty much par for the course with UF students...;p)

Sadly, it takes something so drastic to get everyone, including myself, to see what is going on in our own state. Before that day, I could have cared less...but somethign about SEEING it...really brought out my emotions...It scares me, it pisses me off, and it makes me question this counrty.

I probably don't know nearly as mcuh as you do about cases like this, but the idea that these things are happening REALLY enrages me!

Those links are pretty intense. Thankyou for sharing them.

The kid that got tased for speaking out at a John Kerry speech kind of deserved it. He cut the line and spoke longer than his given time, I dont get why people link free speech to simple rule following. He was told to stop and he disobeyed their demands. Also if you resist arrest your likely to get tased.

QUOTE (Foos @ Oct 7 2007, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The kid that got tased for speaking out at a John Kerry speech kind of deserved it. He cut the line and spoke longer than his given time, I dont get why people link free speech to simple rule following. He was told to stop and he disobeyed their demands. Also if you resist arrest your likely to get tased.

I completely disagree. Did you watch the video? Kerry even says "Let me answer the question." And after he says something like "I think everyone needs to calm down" while they are arresting him in the back of the room. I can understand getting tasered for resisting arrest, but I dont get why they were arresting him in the first place. He did not do anything that would cause them to start grabbing him in the first place.

actually he asked kerry why he didn't challenge the election and about skull and bones, then the next thing you see are people in uniform pushing him out. as far as i know he waited his turn.

Heres another one from orlando.
Man Tasered In Hospital Bed, Forced To Give Urine Sample, AP March 10, 2005.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/tasers...rine_sample.htm

QUOTE (Tati @ Oct 7 2007, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Foos @ Oct 7 2007, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I completely disagree. Did you watch the video? Kerry even says "Let me answer the question." And after he says something like "I think everyone needs to calm down" while they are arresting him in the back of the room. I can understand getting tasered for resisting arrest, but I dont get why they were arresting him in the first place. He did not do anything that would cause them to start grabbing him in the first place.

i don't think that was resisting, he was on the ground pinned when he said: "please don't tase me!" the next thing that happened he was tased.

i don't think that was resisting, he was on the ground pinned when he said: "please don't tase me!" the next thing that happened he was tased.

He was struggling against the cops, that part was resisting. I do agree with you that it was completely unfair and something should be done about it. Theres actually a petition to sign about it. I cant find it right now, but Ive signed it, and made most of my friends do it as well.

QUOTE (dcrooksjr @ Oct 7 2007, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually he asked kerry why he didn't challenge the election and about skull and bones, then the next thing you see are people in uniform pushing him out. as far as i know he waited his turn.

Heres another one from orlando.
Man Tasered In Hospital Bed, Forced To Give Urine Sample, AP March 10, 2005.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/tasers...rine_sample.htm

Why.... didn't he just piss in the fuckin cup...? Oh yeah he had too much fucking BLOW in his nose...
He wanted help, then he refused to do what the help needed him to do, so they did it for him, cause he's a whiney coke head bitch. I don't think this is a very good example of drug-related police Brutality violations....

Hell, i woulda smacked him in the face with my nightstick just for saying "I did coke.. help me!?". What a dumb ass.

The whole thing with Anti Anti-war protesting has been going on for years. Theres numerous cases. And sometimes the police use Tasers (instead of guns) to "peacefully stomp out the protestors so no one gets *too* hurt. History includes many famous examples...Tiananmen Square, Kent State (only here, it was the National Guard)... thsoe are the 2 most famous, but there are thousands more.

I have one thing to say. If you want free speech, listen to Immortal Technique. biggrin.gif

it is not a bad example, you don't tase some one for not giving a urine sample.
how about this, your driving along one day and i pull you over, you hand me your license in a manner that dis-pleases me so i tase you again and again and again. hypothetical but along the same lines.
if the guys in a hospital bed why tase a urine sample out of him just use blood. i don't despise drug addicts thier people who need help not a tasering.

QUOTE (Tati @ Oct 7 2007, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He was struggling against the cops, that part was resisting. I do agree with you that it was completely unfair and something should be done about it. Theres actually a petition to sign about it. I cant find it right now, but Ive signed it, and made most of my friends do it as well.

yeah maybe it was resisting a little but come on that many cops and you pull out a taser, i know i would not have tased the poor guy. to me resisting would be him trying to get back up or running away but still i can't say i would use a taser.

This is a situation that i would use a taser, the police officer in this video used his taser in a manner i would consider justifiable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVPGh7SVeVI
this guy was a threat to the officer as well as innocent motorists if he were to be allowed to re-enter his truck, i also consider this to be resisting arrest more so than the florida incident.

america is just fascism with a friendly face.

QUOTE (dcrooksjr @ Oct 7 2007, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i don't despise drug addicts thier people who need help not a tasering.

i agree thats a big problem with overcrowding in the jails and prisons. people that cant help what they do arent criminals Edited by blacklabelqlewis

Tase them til they stop doing drugs. wink.gif

Why didn;t he just hand over his piss... why was he so reluctant to do that? cause they would find out he did drugs..?
Maybe he was was so out of it, that he fought with the cops, and the only way to make him chill was by tasing him. So they tased him. he calmed down and gave them piss. It worked. He's alive. And now he has to pay 7500 bucks in fines. Hahahaahahahaahaa.

biggrin.gif

The doctors wanted to help him, they needed a urine sample, he wanted help cause he told authorities he did coke, and then he wouldn't cooperate?? They just tased him. They didn;t like ass-rape him or anything. He was OK after they tased him. He was just flipping out cause of the DRUGS he was on in the first place, which is why he was there asking for help!

Simple solution....

DONT DO DRUGS.

It's not that hard. He's probably in counseling now and detox and shit like that. he wanted help, he got it, and since he didn't cooperate with what HE WANTED THEM TO DO FOR HIM, they used electricity. How is that bad? He probably didn't even feel it he was so coked out.

There is almost always another side of the story that is focused on. You can't just immediately say the police are bad for their actions and the "victims" are innocent. People these days get down right dirty with cops. If any of these "victims" hinted at doing any harm to themselves, others, or mentioned physically or verbally any kind of danger then police should have the right to handle the situation in a manner they choose.

Moral?

Follow the law... there are places where you can't practice the first amendment like private property where they aren't welcome and have been told to leave and such.

Back to the subject at hand. Of course we live in a police state, no questions asked.

It's hard to be a cop. They face dangers everyday, and they already have one of the hardest careers available. Anything can happen when a cop is on duty : some crazy oriental guy or serbian guy with guns can just snap one day and go on a shooting spree in a shopping mall or college, a plane could randomly smash into a couple towers, there could be a 14 car pile up and a woman trapped in the middle of the mess and paralyzed from the waste down.

There are bad cops out there, but there are many more good ones. They are under alot of stress when things are going wrong, and sometimes they make rash decisions, or sometimes they just wanna fuck with people. Maybe they get antsy because nothing is going wrong, so at the slightest tinge of wrongdoing they snap and take out some guy for talking past his time. We all hate cops, we've all had our brushes with the law, or know someone who has been unfairly treated. But we need to remember cops have their fair share of shit to deal with too, whether it's lack of money, family trouble, etc. They are people just like us, only their job is to protect us from people trying to hurt us.

Some cops just suck dick and should be beheaded though, i have to admit. tongue.gif

QUOTE (KillZedKill @ Oct 8 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back to the subject at hand. Of course we live in a police state, no questions asked.

We need police though. I'm pretty sure i wouldn't have been able to stop the rampaging Serbian with a shotgun in the mall by my house all by myself. unsure.gif

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Oct 8 2007, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (KillZedKill @ Oct 8 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We need police though. I'm pretty sure i wouldn't have been able to stop the rampaging Serbian with a shotgun in the mall by my house all by myself. unsure.gif

Having police and being in a police state are two entirely different things. Of course we need police. But having a police state is more then just, police brutality and what not.

The patriot act and etc. are huge signs that we are in a current police state as well.

police state

A nation whose rulers maintain order and obedience by the threat of police or military force; one with a brutal, arbitrary government.

Ohhhh, a police state.. as in the state we are in.. yeah ok. wink.gif

Yeah i totally agree. The patriot act is the perfect example. They can listen in to my phone conversations just cause? Bunch of bull shit.

Look at it this way... Atleast we're not fully under Martial Law yet....

Yet, haha.

I dont think most people really care. As long as we can go about or daily lives without interuption, people won't have a huge objection. Yes, these cases are F'd up, but until this shit starts happening to people on a larger scale, to the point where everyone is scared to voice their opinions about things, nothing will change for the better.

i have no problems with the police, i wanted to be one and was going to school for it.
but i stopped knowing that some day i maybe forced to do something that is against the constitution and i just couldn't do that.
with the guy on coke he wanted help so you help him, talk to him like a person, you don't tase him till he submits, this guy took the first step to recovery he asked for help, not a tasing.

I've actually always considered becoming a police officer to, to protect, not to serve. When it comes to the serve part of police work, your not only serving the people, your serving the city, the state, the government, all things that are controlled by people in the higher ups.

What I'm trying to say, is I don't want to become a police officer for the same reasons I wont be joining the military any time soon.

I am all for patriot act. I am not planning any terrorist act so I have nothing to worry about if they are listening. Im sure they don't just listen to every phone call ever made but if they suspect something fishy is happening then they listen. I say go for it. Don't be a criminal and you have nothing to fear.