Al Fakher 26" Hookah And Shisha

addler

Hello Everyone,

I just got this from al fakher online about 2 months ago, I moved at the end of August and the hookah was in storage and not even used for a good week or two. Why am I selling? Well I started smoking the hookah for something different to try out, I do not want to get back into smoking tobacco products and to be honest I do not like the Soex. It was an inpulse buy, my loss is your gain!

This will come with everything needed to get up and going, there are 23 50 gram boxes of shisha all from Al Fakher, serious buyers can inquire and I will send a list, some packs are opened but still have shisha. There are two bowls with this hookah, one blue mya bowl and the brown Al Fakher bowl. There is a package of Hookah hose disposable Tips with about 40 or so of them left inside. A full box of Exotica finger coals, and a full box of Easy Lite charcoal minus 3 tabs. Comes with two hoses a leather Mya Hose, and a Al Fakher Healthy Hose (black hose with blue end and mouth piece).

As I said my loss is your gain, the fact that these items are already in Canada make this a great buy for someone who is worried about getting dung with inport taxes. Pictures available upon request to serious enquires. As a bonus I will throw in the unused pack of al fakher cards that was sent with my package.

PM me with offers -

Cheers -
Addler