Victim026

Huskysibe

This one ha become a nightmare. Paid on July 7, havent received anything to date and its July 27. My PM' have gone unanswered so I have resorted to Paypal's dispute resolution process. No answer yet from that, in 24 hours I will escelate it to a full blown dispute and let Paypal take the action and award the refund. Communication is key, this is #2 in the same time period that lack of communcation or better yet no communication resulted in a poor trade review. Buyers and traders beware.

Billy

It was a small amount of money, the problem is I could have bought Shisha from a dealer online and had it a week ago, but instead I tried to save a couple of bucks and in the end I will go to the dealer online hehe. I am a relatively new smoker so I am trying to cut costs by purchasing from the trade forum to establish brands/flavors I like. Most folks have extra lying around that they can get a few bucks for. Live and learn I guess. Thats what the trade reviews section is for.

Billy Edited by Huskysibe

In my defense, I sent Billy's package the day after our initial contact and 5 days later received it back on a return to sender for no known address. That was on a saturday, that coming Monday my mother was rushed into the hospital with 2 failing valves in her heart sending out a package kinda takes a backseat..... I already refunded his money.... This was an isolated incident....

• 1 year later...
traded vic a ton of shisha for a jet phunnel. he kindly agreed to ship first and it arrived VERY well packaged and in mint condition!

great guy, would gladly do business with again.