Al Fakher In The Uk

Moe.

Right, firstly, hello ! Basically, i've been browsing these forums without actually joining for a while, but i thought the time was right now.

Basically, I buy tobacco at in large quantities from Al Fakher themselves. After having got a cousin to send me 100 50g boxes from Dubai, which have by inlarge all gone now, I'm starting to buy in large quantities from the company themselves. No fakes at all. Right now what i have are 50 grams boxes of Al Fakher. To start with i had a whole bunch of flavours ( D. Apple, Strawberry, Mint, White Grape, Plum, Cherry and Lemon ) But now i have the first 4 left ! I'm selling them for 4 pounds each ( they sell for 7 in Al Mustafa on Edgware road ) .. After this lot are sold, i shall hopefully be getting my first large batch from AF. Those flavours are gonna be Coconut, Lemon, Mango, Sweet Melon, Mint, Pineapple, Orange, Plum, Berry, Cherry, Mixed Fruit, White Grape, Strawberry, Double Apple, Banana, Cola and Rose. There after, there's 11 new flavours Al fakher are introducing, which'll be Jasmine, Peach, Honey, Vanilla, Watermelon, Kiwi, Pipe, Chocolate, Gum, Pears and Pomegranate. I'll have those in 50, and 250 gram boxes, most probably priced at 3 pounds for the 50g, and 10 / 12 for the 250g !

If anyone's interested in the 4 flavours i have at the moment, then let me know. I wanna get these sold quickly, so i can be able to afford my bigger batch. A website will all the info is on the way. I have,

11 Mints
9 Strawberrys
6 Apple
5 White Grape !

Thanks, Moe.

Edit - Picture // New prices - 3 pounds each - need to get them sold to buy the next batch.

[attachment=458:DSC00795.jpg] Edited by Moe.