Simple Bottom-stem Diffuser

deltr

I used coconut milk in the base when i did this, it pulled fine. It could be that i'm using 4 straws compared to your 18,000 wink.gif or maybe you put coconut milk straight up? i mix it with a little water when i use it. Edited by Doubon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually smoked it with a different hookah that could only fit two straws.
And yeah, I don't dilute my coconut milk.

But there is still the danger of coagulated milk and strange chunks of coconut getting trapped.
At least with undiluted Goldcrest Coconut Milk Edited by Cheese//

QUOTE (Cheese// @ Nov 7 2007, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually smoked it with a different hookah that could only fit two straws.
And yeah, I don't dilute my coconut milk.

But there is still the danger of coagulated milk and strange chunks of coconut getting trapped.
At least with undiluted Goldcrest Coconut Milk

I was wondering, does undiluted coconut milk bubble up like undiluted regular milk? Because if it doesn't, I want to try it right now. Edited by Doubon

QUOTE (Cheese// @ Aug 30 2007, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was one fine idea!
These are the best advantages for me:
- The entire Earth doesn't shake when you double pipe it. Very low vibration.
- It's really quiet. You can't hear someone else speak when they're having a drag with my friend's hub. Not with this one.
- It's smooth, oh so smooth. While you're dragging you don't even realise that your lungs are eventually going to be full.
- The puffage is insane! Compared to anything else the thickness of the smoke is noticeably greater.

My straws were a bit small, so I put more than three.

Why are the straws going so far down and back up again? While this may diffuse it you are drawing air down through the water creating unnessisary pull without allowing them to float all the way back up through the water. Youll probably get a better result if you cut the tips after the curl a few cm or so and let them branch out to the sides rather than head back up.

• 2 weeks later...
i've used this straw method for my last two smoking sessions, and i've had great results. I'm going to keep on using this until i get a bigger hookah that can fit the real diffuser. thanks for this guide laugh.gif

I'm confused by the posts that say "The earth doesn't shake", "Less vibration", "We could talk and watch videos", etc. I've got a few Mya Saray hookae, a Kuwaiti traditional, and a few others that I've cobbled together and all of them just emit a gentle burbling noise when smoked. No vibration, no loud sounds.

QUOTE (manntis @ Nov 20 2007, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm confused by the posts that say "The earth doesn't shake", "Less vibration", "We could talk and watch videos", etc. I've got a few Mya Saray hookae, a Kuwaiti traditional, and a few others that I've cobbled together and all of them just emit a gentle burbling noise when smoked. No vibration, no loud sounds.

it just reduces the bubbling noise. Some hookahs rattle when you draw out of them, but with the diffuser it makes it a lot quieter

• 1 month later...
It melts if you through it into fire.... Or put it near a hot coal. Hence "Dude you are no longer smoking the cigarette, you are smoke the butt." That is what the hot tobaccoa does when a cheap smoker is smoking cigarettes or a new smoker. Anyone try using those little coffee stirring straws that you can get at Mcdonalds and stuff?