Great Session

Hey guys, I just had a pretty good session. I smoked with my girlfriend and my best friend, but that's the norm. I picked up some Apple Cinnamon SB from the shop (my gf wanted something with cinnamon, just to give it a whirl) and cleaned the hookah, let it sit on ice for a while. My buddy packed the bowl, he always packs a pretty good bowl, never tight and always thick smoke. Lit the coals and chilled for a while watching the end of the NASCAR race today. The bowl lasted probably and hour and took up only 2 King size 3K QL's. After that bowl, we changed the water because it got super red and we didn't want to take any chances of having left over flavor or what have you. My girlfriend decided to be brave and pack her very first bowl. She chose Layalina Lemon and packed it very well. I was proud. After that bowl was done, I cleaned out the bowl and packed a new bowl for my buddy because my girl and I were leaving, so I thought I leave him with something to do since no one else was there. So yeah, a great session tonight, but im sure there will be plenty more.

QUOTE (Purp0se @ Jul 8 2007, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, I just had a pretty good session. I smoked with my girlfriend and my best friend, but that's the norm. I picked up some Apple Cinnamon SB from the shop (my gf wanted something with cinnamon, just to give it a whirl) and cleaned the hookah, let it sit on ice for a while. My buddy packed the bowl, he always packs a pretty good bowl, never tight and always thick smoke. Lit the coals and chilled for a while watching the end of the NASCAR race today. The bowl lasted probably and hour and took up only 2 King size 3K QL's. After that bowl, we changed the water because it got super red and we didn't want to take any chances of having left over flavor or what have you. My girlfriend decided to be brave and pack her very first bowl. She chose Layalina Lemon and packed it very well. I was proud. After that bowl was done, I cleaned out the bowl and packed a new bowl for my buddy because my girl and I were leaving, so I thought I leave him with something to do since no one else was there. So yeah, a great session tonight, but im sure there will be plenty more.

Nice to hear you had a good session and that your GF managed to pack her first bowl nicely.....

And to anathema Post: I have seen some people pack some messed up bowls believe you me!!!!!

-H&S