New Hookah Hose Holders! Custom Ones Too!

OK, since I have joined this forum and using the Hookah for a week now...I have noticed a major problem!...These things have NO hose holders! You either have to lie them on the tray, on the table or over the hose outlet...I am a guitar parts manufacturer and designer soooo I decided to make my own wink.gif

I currently own the North Smoke (South Smoke.com) 38" Egyptian Rotator Hookah!...this thing is awesome by the way and strongly sugest it!...So, anyway...one thing I wanted was to have a holder to keep the hoses off the floor! So, since I own a laser cuter and a fabrication shop..wammo!...in 10 minutes I designed and fabricated myself a nice piece to match my hookah perfectly!

I can make you a single, double, triple, etc. for this type of hookah....My hookah breaks down at the stem so I was able to fabricate a plate perfectly for this purpose. I am working on the Mya Hookahs but If you want a hanger for your hoses...let's work together and I will make you one for free if we can come up with a design!?...

Before: (Notice that the hoses just hang over the outlets, lay on the floor, or over the tray and tend to fall.

After: (Notice how convenient this is and not to mention more sanitary smile.gif

PM me if you want one biggrin.gif...Maybe we can trade for Shisha or Hookahs?..