Soex & Tangiers Trade!?

mansonfan

I jsut purchased a New 250g bag of Tangiers Blueberry and only had a half a bowl and did not care of the buzz! This bag is only a day old from Hookahcompany!

I also have 3 Hookah-Hookah bottles of Herbal to include a 5-box 50g sampler of SOEX! ALL new in the boxes, fresh and not used!...I do not have the flavors yet but if you are interested in these I can get them for you later today. I just heard that they are not too good so since buying my hookah a week ago, I decided to not use them and stay with the layalina biggrin.gif

I also have a sampler 5g (I think) of 5 flavors from hookah-hookah to include a banana 50g...all new!

I will trade for Starbuzz, Layalina, Al-Fakher...any flavor. I like them all biggrin.gif

After buying my new Hookah and trying the different brands I have found that I like these above better...and therefore have not opened nor used the Herbal and the Hookah-Hookah brands smile.gif

Whatever you feel is a fair trade is cool with me! Just be honest with this trade and I will as well! I can ship USPS 2 day delivery!

Just PM me biggrin.gif

Mansonfan

OK...here are the flavors and typical prices online for them...

Hookah-Hookah Black...Banana 50g ($1.49)
Hookah-Hookah Black...Vanilla 50g ($1.49)
Hookah-Hookah Black...Hazelnut 50g ($1.49)
SOEX Vanilla 50g ($2.95)
SOEX Grapes 50g ($2.95)
SOEX Apple 50g ($2.95)
SOEX Apple Silver Fox 50g ($2.95)
SOEX Raspberry 50g ($2.95)
SOEX Sweet Melon 50g ($2.95)
(online pricing totals $22.17 NOT including shipping)

I would like at least $18.00 to include shipping in trade or ?