Shisha Cigerettes Soex Biddis

qas_d786

hello people i am looking for the shisha cigerettes soex biddies i want to purchase them i no shisha pipe uk does them for 15 pounds and the sub total equals to 19.53 has any one tried them or has any wich i can buy ?

QUOTE (qas_d786 @ Jul 3 2007, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello people i am looking for the shisha cigerettes soex biddies i want to purchase them i no shisha pipe uk does them for 15 pounds and the sub total equals to 19.53 has any one tried them or has any wich i can buy ?

Honestly the best and most natural bidis I've had are Taj Mahal Bidis from India.. They come in a pink paper package deal, you get 20 of them for around $3.00. Massive buzz and good earthy flavor.

I don't trust any Soex brands.. Bleh

QUOTE (SmokeMojo @ Jul 3 2007, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Honestly the best and most natural bidis I've had are Taj Mahal Bidis from India.. They come in a pink paper package deal, you get 20 of them for around $3.00. Massive buzz and good earthy flavor.

hello mate do you have the link ? where i can purchase them from ? i live in the uk

QUOTE (qas_d786 @ Jul 4 2007, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SmokeMojo @ Jul 3 2007, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hello mate do you have the link ? where i can purchase them from ? i live in the uk

I buy mine from local shops, but I guess you could Google "Taj Mahal Bidi" and find them..