Baccy For Sale

I have some Tobacco I need to get rid of. I hate having tobaccy sitting and not being used, so why not pass it out.

I have..........

NEW PRICES
$4 Layalina Lemon (~150g) *3months oldSOLD
$6 Layalina Mint (~220g) *3weeks oldSOLD
$5 Al Fakher Capachino (~180g) *5months oldSOLD
$4 Al Fakher Strawberry (~150g) *6months oldSOLD

Prices does not include shipping. All of my tobacco is stored in glass air tight jars and stored at room temp. They all smoke like they should and are juicy. My guess would be that shipping should be about $3-4 and if you get more the cost doesn't increase that much. Give me your zip code and I can get the cost of shipping USPS Priority.

$23 for all shipped within the US! Edited by spoolinspoon

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Jul 3 2007, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have some Tobacco I need to get rid of. I hate having tobaccy sitting and not being used, so why not pass it out.

I have..........

$5 Layalina Lemon (~150g) *3months old
$7 Layalina Mint (~220g) *3weeks old
$6 Al Fakher Capachino (~180g) *5months old
$5 Al Fakher Strawberry (~150g) *6months old
$12 Starbuzz Blueberry (~180g) *5months old

Prices does not include shipping. All of my tobacco is stored in glass air tight jars and stored at room temp. They all smoke like they should and are juicy. My guess would be that shipping should be about $3-4 and if you get more the cost doesn't increase that much. Give me your zip code and I can get the cost of shipping USPS Priority.

*I need these gone soon so I can put some of my new tobacco in the jars. Prices are pretty firm but can work something out as well.

dibs blueberry? i pmed but no reply...

Still have the Starbuzz Blueberry? Let me know. Thanks!!! Oh, if it is available how much will you charge for postage? I am zipcode 77346. USPS should be cheapest route I'd imagine. Edited by mrmonk7663

Did you get paid or did the deal fall through? thanks.

Mike

Did the guy's papal clear yet because if not I will take it off of your hands today, right now. Thanks man.

Mike

I'm some-what interested in the Strawberry, let me know if you still have it.