Tangier's Kashmir Peach - Trading Or Selling To

lazria

Ok, I have about 200g +/- (i'll measure it out when I get back home) of Tangier's Kashmir Peach that I bought about a month/2 months ago.

Smoked it several times and unfornately - it makes me ill each and EVERYTIME. I think it's either the strength of this flavor or maybe the "kashmir" spice. I LOVE the smell & taste, but about 20min into a bowl I start feeling bad, the other day I acutly got sick. I've never had this problem before.

I have 5 other flavors of Tangiers that I smoke and love (Vanilla, Kiwi, Juicy Peach, Cooling strawberry, and raspberry) - none of these make me ill or sick, so I know it's not the Tangier's tobacco itself.

So... I can't smoke the flavor I so badly wanted.... and finally got. Bummer...

So, anybody want to either buy or trade for it? Purchase would be 10$ plus shipping (I'll even do overseas althought it has to go thru PayPal).

Trades, I would like to try the following flavors in Tanigers (50g trade out or move, if you wish)

Lemon Blossom
Black thorn
peach iced tea
orange soda
horcha

I'd also like to try some SB White Peach (100g KP for 50g SBWP) or some AF Coconut or Strawberry (50g = 50g)

If you have a flavor and want to do a full trade (200g = 200g) I'm also up for that as well.

Thanks smile.gif