Hello Fellow Puffers

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself! Name is Zach and I hail from Salem, Ohio. (I'm originally from Stockton, CA) I reside in Akron during the school semesters, and I've been a long time Hookah / Narghile fan. It all started when a little place called the "Hookah Cafe" opened near me. Since that glorious day, my life has been filled with white puffy clouds, smooth glass (some acrylic on occassion tongue.gif ), and gorgeous metal. I have a wide variety of Hookahs in my collection, probably about 4-5 egyptians, 1 special syrian? I believe, and a couple moderns (which I plan to add to).

My first little cloud maker was a "Pear Hookah" and I just had to try a variety of everything after that.
Preferred Shisha thus far is most definitely Starbuzz. I'm partial to Havana over other popular brands that I've tried. I've yet to try many Fumari flavors or Smiley's but I plan on doing so here soon!
Going to get some pictures up of some of my set ups soon, and I hope I can be a help with any questions I might have input on.

Hope to hear from you guys, I've been browsing around this place for sometime and decided I'd probably fit in here quite well smile.gif