Hookah & Shisha For Sale

mubeen

Hi,
I have an Egyptian 30" and Mya QT for Sale. Both have been used, the Egyptian for 3/4 months and the Mya for 2 months. Both are in good condition and smoke brilliantly. The full list:
Mya QT with wire cage (sky blue);
30 inch Egyptian (dark blue) with mya bowl (bought separately). It does not come with a hose because it got rusty after I washed it. I use the Mya hose as that is much better quality;
Mya Wind cover;
Medium Phennel Bowl;
Glass Scalli Mod;
Glass Screen;
Extra Large Charcoal Screen;
Sealed Easy -Lite Jap Coals;
4 Rolls of Excelsior Swift Lite Charcoal;
50 ready cut foils;
Hole puncher for foil;
Sealed 175gr premium Nakhla Tropicana;
Sealed 175gr premium Nakhla Chocomint;
Sealed 175gr Sweet Melon;
Sealed 175gr Grape;
150 gr of Nakhla Strawberry in an airtight container;
All Nakhla is export edition (blue white and yellow seal)
150/200 gr out of 250 gr Genuine Al Fakher Strawberry.

I want to sell everything together and not separately.

Please PM if interested and I will send pictures.

If there any queries please ask.

Due to me being a bit occupied i could only get time to post these images:

From the original post i am also selling 1kg tub of Al Fakher Orange with production date of Feb 2007 and it reeks of orange tongue.gif . There is no more egyptian hookah and blue mya bowl. You can probably make out the remains of it on the floor in the 2nd picture angry.gif . The stem and grommets are good to sell and i can add that to the sale if you want.

QUOTE (mubeen @ Jun 21 2007, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Due to me being a bit occupied i could only get time to post these images:

From the original post i am also selling 1kg tub of Al Fakher Orange with production date of Feb 2007 and it reeks of orange tongue.gif . There is no more egyptian hookah and blue mya bowl. You can probably make out the remains of it on the floor in the 2nd picture angry.gif . The stem and grommets are good to sell and i can add that to the sale if you want.

whats your asking price?

QUOTE (mubeen @ Jun 26 2007, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI All,
I've managed to sell some of my stock. I still have the Mya QT with all the Nakhla Shisha still left over. Is anyone in the UK willing to pay £40 plus delivery?

Where are you located?

I would be willing to pay that, but would rather arrange a collection and pay in cash.

Let me know! This week is prime for me spending!

JD