Wyteboy reviews AF and GS AF

I have AF strawberry, GS AF straw and GS AF esk apple to review...I will be reviewing at least one, but maybe more, of these flavors tonight!  I will psot reviews later when I am home and have smoked them, it'll be late, prob 3am or so.  Hope most of you will be sleeping by then :)

Is it really neccesary to ALWAYS let us know that you're going to be reviewing something? I think it would be simpler to just wait to post a thread about a review when you have smoked, rather than let us know you plan on smoking something and the telling us we can expect a review, unless that is you just like to beef up your post-count number. If this is the case, then sorry go ahead.
But I enjoy reading your reviews, and am just bumed that I open the thread expecting a review and its not there :(
Please don't take this the wrong way, as you are a huge asset to this forum but I thought I would let you know how I feel.
Happy Smoking always!

Not sure if I should be offended or if I should apologize! LOL!  sorry if I have been annoying or something but no I do not care about my post count!  Do others find this annoying or do you not care? if it bothers others, then I'll stop...
On to the review GS AF esk apple:
1st off this stuff doesn't really smell like apples...I'm not sure it smells specifically like anything.  This ma'assel was more "sticky" than it is "wet" which is different from most AF I am used to....
OK...well how to describe this smoke? First off INCREDIBLY smooth, BURSTING with flavor, amazing....IF you like a lighter apple, sort of an almost champagne-y type hint of a flavor...
Like peach, I have sort of liked apple flavor smokes in my past but not loved them...This flavor was GREAT for what it is, but not positive if it is a flavor I would choose to smoke over the Fumari or the AF grape/cherry which I love....I smoked with 1.5 3kings since I was smoking inside my own apt.
Like the Romman, I will resmoke this with nour (if i have enough left), but will give it at least 1-2 more smokes before deciding if it is a flavor I want to be able to always have on hand.  I will smoke the AF straw and the GS AF straw sometime between tomorrow night and Saturday, along with hopefully a resmoke of the Romman and this gs esk apple as well, hopefully all before the gf comes on Sunday :)
This smoke is an absolute 10 without a doubt for those who love lighter apple fruity flavors...For me, right now, it's an 8.  If the strawberry flavors are any as good of a flavor as this smoke was, they are going to be keepers without a doubt!  Happy smoking!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AF Straw is INCREDIBLE. UNBELIEVEABLE. AMAZING. omg.
It was sooo smooth, so good, SO full of strawberry flavor goodness I think this is my #1 smoke ever.  I warn you though, if you don't like really fruit flavor or sweet flavor, you won't like this.  It is very sweet almost like strawberry juice.  I absolutely completely give this a HUGE HUGE 10 and recommend ANYONE who wants a good strawberry, to try this.  This is ABSOLUTELY a forever keeper in my book.
GS AF Straw - just about as excellently amazing as the AF Straw, except a little less sweet and a little less fruit, just a SLIGHT difference in these two. I would give this like a 9...However, I am definitely resmoking it again soon to make sure.  Since I won't need to keep two strawberries on hand, I will end up picking between these two....Unless the resmoke of Romman Strawberry blows me away, which it very well could on the next smoke - I am open minded :)
I am hoping to resmoke the AF esk apple, romman straw, peach and lemon before Sunday....we'll see....Happy smoking!!

little disappointed in the lack of enthusiasm or responses frmo these reviews!! where you guys at??? :)
Hopefully resmoking something tonight, either the esk apple or one of the Rommans...I'll post the review later...

I'll cheer you on, but it'll have to be through mounds of gauze, as I just got my wisdom teeth out today 

I've been reading through your reviews, and I find them to be
wonderfully descriptive. I'm definately going to order up some samples
based off of your posts, so I can pick my favorite few and stock up for
the summer. Keep em coming :) This forum is a great place for newbies
like me, who haven't branched out very much in terms of premium tobacco.

thanks bcoll, glad to hear they help you out! I got my start on here too learning from others.
Depending on your tastes, the best flavors I have smoked yet are Fumari Watermelon and White Peach, AF Strawberry, Grape, Cherry and HH Pineapple has a great taste but doesn't last long at all which is why I wouldn't necessarily recommend it whole heartedely.  I am gonna resmoke the Romman Peach and the Romman Strawberry tonight (Math, I am gonna use less holes I think to try and get a thicker more flavorful smoke) and also last time I smoked with the 3kings, tonight I am going to try both with the lemon wood and I'll see how that goes.
Look here later for reviews of both Romman, tomorrow I plan to resmoke the AF esk apple and hopefully either the Romman lemon or the GS AF straw to decide what I want to keep on hand at all times....
Feel free to PM me ANY TIME if you have any questions whatsoever, I'll help you any way I can! 
p.s. good luck with the wisdom teeth, I had all 4 out at one time a couple years ago.

bcoll, I'll also be looking forward to your own reviews once you get your own stocks of these flavors and give us your own opinions because something I have learned, no matter how many ppl reviewed a flavor or told me this, it is REALLY all about personal preferences and taste.

Its very true that personal preference is key, but with so many
brands/flavors available through the wonder of the internet, it's very
nice to have some guidance from people who have sampled quite a few of
them.

As for my smoking preference, I might have mentioned so far that
flavorwise, one of my favorite smokes is a jasmine / mint mixture. I'll
be doing some experimenting to figure out which brands provide a
superior flavor. One thing I like about it is that the smoke it highly
flavorfull, but although this is my favorite mixture, I haven't had it
in quite a while.

While playing with that, i'm also looking for some fruity, flavorful summer smokes, hopefully with significant buzz potential
Based off of your reviews and others, I think my first set of ordered
samples will be fumari watermellon, AF Strawberry (i'm quite hopeful
about this one), and AF Grape.

Also, i've got some toys already coming in the mail, including a
replacement vase for my 30 in rotator, and a taqseem junior hookah that
arrived today. I plan on posting a  comparison of the two hookahs
sometime next week, as I've seen lots of posts asking about differences
in smoke quality between large and small hookahs

this sultan still smokes great, but I could see myself ordering a taqseem jr next yr as a replacement....If you're gonna order from Fumari, get some White Peach anyway, that way you only pay for s/h once...

Yea yea, i have been out for a week out of town. Now its time to get
back to work tonight and i feel like crap. Its not because of the
smoking though. Good review on the esk apple and strawberry and no i
have not tried them. Later