WYTEBOY NEW REVIEWS!!!

FIRST OFF, THANKS A TON MATH AND MUSHRAT, GOT YOUR SAMPLES TODAY!!
I am going to be reviewing 6 more flavors before Sunday.  It is 11pm already here but I can't resist.  I am going to smoke the flavor I have heard a TON TON about, Romman Peach.  Maybe I'll try the Romman Strawberry after, we'll see.  Review to come and tomorrow will be some of the AF flavors I got, but I promised my friend from work I'd try them with him since he loves AF now.
Thanks again guys, Romman Peach review soon!

First impression...the smell is peachy but not very natural...smells like a peach syrup or like....i dunno. sort of like peach candy, but a little chemically kinda.  Cut is similar to AF...this Romman Peach seems very wet and very fresh with very little stemage.
Gonna light it up in a few, very excited to see if I like it as much as others!

well i have stopped the bowl like 10 mins in because I am very disappointed. :(.  a lot of smoke but very little flavor.  Keep in mind when I first joined here I said I love peaches but for some reason I have not like smoking it...that being said, with all the rave reviews I was pretty sure I would love the Romman peach.
I don't know if I poked the holes too big or wrong or whatnot and I am immediately lighting a 2nd bowl of this stuff...hoping it's better this time around :)  I may also try the Romman strawberry but that depends on how long the next bowl lasts.....review to come.

well...this review is going to be sort of wishy washy...
First off this smoke was much better. I don't know if I got the coals hotter or if I punched a good pattern.  The smoke was very thick, very smooth just like the romman and af I am used to.  Pretty flavorful, decent peach taste.  Overall, I am just not sure if this peach is for me. I think I much prefer the Fumari.  That being said, I am absoltely going to give this one more smoke at some point very soon, but with the NOUR wood coals.  I am now going to light the Romman strawberry as the curiousity is just overwhelming and I am very excited to try it.  Review to come...

It's an acquired taste.  I didn't like Romman Peach at first
either,  but when Fumari White Peach started going downhill, 
I gave Romman Peach a second chance,  and a 3rd,  and
4th,  and 5th,  and then eventually I started liking the
stuff.  And now I LOVE it.  I can't get enough of it, 
which is why I just ordered 4 boxes of it.  I don't think it's
going to last me very long,  considering how fast my recent batch
went.

I'm a little disappointed that you don't like it,  though as a
result of your review I'm glad I didn't send you 250grams of the stuff.

Give the other flavors a chance,  it takes a little while for
Strawberry to get going but once in does it's AWESOME,  same with
the lemon.

Thanks Math!  Coals are lighting right now for the strawberry....like you said, if the Peach indeed is an acquired taste, then I should definitely like it more on the 3rd smoke with the nour! Probably will try it again wednesday or thursday of this week with a friend of mine....also check your PM!

Romman Strawberry:
MAN does this stuff smell AMAZING. it smells like fresh strawberry juice...Unfortunately, I'm not sure the taste matches...I agree with Math (and whoever said this about the sweet melon), but you have to smoke through a bit of EH-ness to get to the good stuff.  Since I don't like the flavor of smoke, I look for hookah flavors that just blast me with flavor...Fumari Watermelon and white peach, AF cherry and to some extent the AF grape as well....
I was sooo looking forward to the straw, maybe I had too high expectations. It got going OK, not phenomenal with a sort of strawberry-sweetness as an aftertaste...This is also something I will make sure to smoke a 2nd time with the nour coal before judging...just a matter of when I buy the nour :)
I give the Peach and the Strawberry both about a 5.5-6, but I am open minded and hopeful about when I smoke these again.  Tomorrow I will either try the Romman Lemon or try the AF straw, GS AF straw and esk apple as well.
Happy smoking to all!