Unknowns On Youtube

Okay, Scalli got drunkety drunk tonite and decided to try pickin that first tune that the Youtube guy did and record it.
I am too ripped to remember the password to my FTP server or I would post it up. sad.gif
Do you guys want to hear it? If so I will post it tomorrow. It sucks but hey it's flippin Scalli so what do ya expect? smile.gif Edited by Scalliwag

Theres enough undiscovered talent in this world to replace all current popular bands and then some. And youtube is a damn good way to finally get some attention. I just wish my videos would get some lovin tongue.gif

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Jun 11 2007, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Theres enough undiscovered talent in this world to replace all current popular bands and then some. And youtube is a damn good way to finally get some attention. I just wish my videos would get some lovin tongue.gif

I didn't think they let that kinda thing on utube tongue.gif

Self-loving videos blink.gif

JD tongue.gif

QUOTE (EvansLight) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol i hope they do ;-)

But out of all things on youtube... my favorite... The Joy Of Painting XD Bob Ross Is King Of Speech tongue.gif

HELL YES! I've watched that dude since I was knee-high to my dad! I love that guy. He is incredibly talented and his voice is soothing too, like Barry White. wink.gif tongue.gif And his fro is awesome. lol

TX

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 11 2007, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^^ I take it you guys don't wanna hear Scalli's drunken rendition of "Like a Hurricane"? sad.gif

i wanna hear u sing "im too sexy for my shirt" on youtube :-D

QUOTE (txhookahman @ Jun 11 2007, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll hear a drunk Scalli sing anything on YouTube!

TX

Well it's just audio. I was recording some friends on my digital studio Sunday and kinda threw it out there on a sick dare. My friends have as disturbed a sense of humor as me and told me to record it. I had showed them the guy on Youtube and kinda mimmicked a quick Neil Young immpression and they thought it was funny. Actually we were pretty much laughing at everything until we floated the keg in the kegerator and Ms. Scalli refused to make a beer run sad.gif
Don't make too much fun guys. Remember, Neil has a high twangy voice too. As far as the butchered guitar work.... it's no worse than usual for me sad.gif I did good just remembering the chord progression.... at least it's short http://www.scalliwag.com/studio/myself/hurricane.wma