Any Online Stores Ship To Apo?

Hey all, I'm trying to find a decent online retailer that ships to APO/FPO addresses. It seems that whenever I pick out what I want and go through the payment process, they never have the option. Can anyone help me out?

Hey spooky,

We have shipped to APO/FPO in the past (www.hookah-life.com). If any sites do it, it is via USPS so you don’t get the benefits of tracking your package. If you are interested, you can email or PM your shipping information and I can price shipping for you even if you don’t buy it from us. I would imagine that big retailers like hookah-shisha, thehookah and socialsmoke all ship APO as well, so if you haven’t tried those yet you might want to.

Hope this helps.wink.gif

I've tried thehookah and hookah-shisha, and they don't. Well, I'm pretty sure one of them doesn't and the other one doesn't have what I want. I've tried about 5, and I got frustrated and stopped to ask some advice. I'll see what hookah-life has to offer, thanks!

This is off-topic but what the heck i'm glad to see a japaness smoke a hookah. IT just proof that hookah is an international scene Peace dude and sorry if you're not japanesse but you are located at Japan so i guess you are a japanesse. Hope your order is successful smile.gif

That member is at a military base located in Japan.

As for the shisha....no not at this time...sorry

Buuuuttt... I think next time it would be better to pm me or e-mail through the site b/c this is now gonna hijack this members thread heh

-Mahir
Nazar Hookah

I was trying to find the most hassle-free way of doing it. I'm sure that most places would ship to APO/FPO if I emailed them and asked, but I'd rather just plug in my address and go. The one that I finally found that had what I wanted was South Smoke, and it's already on the way. Expect a review of these guys when I get my stuff, and from what I'm seeing so far, it's going to be a very positive one. I really appreciate the input, thanks!

Wish you the best!

Just as an update... I looked into the listings on our site....and yes it actually is an option there.... I guess we overlooked it.

Just to clarify for future questions....

1.) Select United States as the country
2.) Select Armed Forces(which region) in the State/Province
3.) Type in APO/FPO zip

Sorry for the wrong information in the previous post.

-Mahir
Nazar Hookah

Most on line stores do NOT ship to APO, because their web pages are not set up for it. Here is the solution. Go to www.shipitapo.com and set up an account. You list your USA home address, and your APO address. You list a credit card number.

The company then assigns you a USA mailing address in Horsham, PA. When you try to order anything on line (or from a print catalog), that does not accept APO addresses, you list your shipping address as the one provided you by the company. You can have the parcels delivered to Horsham PA, by UPS, FedEx, US Postal service, DHL, etc.

The company accepts the package on your behalf, and then, re-packages the items, with the customs sticker, and addresses the package to your APO address. The charge is about $12 per package, depending on weight. They use Priority mail.

The package is then shipped to you at your APO address. I have been in Iraq for two years, and I use them often, for all kinds of stuff, because so many firms refuse to ship to APO.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Nazar,
I have used southsmoke for APO. We ship to my cousin and I haven't really had any problems. I used socialsmoke, but he said it was missing some of his shisha so they had to send out again, it got there but try thoses.

QUOTE (NazarHookah @ Jun 7 2007, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That member is at a military base located in Japan.

As for the shisha....no not at this time...sorry

Buuuuttt... I think next time it would be better to pm me or e-mail through the site b/c this is now gonna hijack this members thread heh

-Mahir
Nazar Hookah

UrbanHookah.com does not ship to APO addresses. I sent them an email, and asked them to update their webpage, and modify it so that it would accept the data. They declined.

I am certain that most firms could change and adapt their website, and be able to ship to APO addresses with only a slight modification to their software. Many thousands of military and civilians stationed overseas depend on APO for their "lifeline". I am in Iraq, out in the middle of nowhere, and the nearest town is 40 miles away, and off limits. If it wasn't for APO mail, I would be up a creek.

MN ships to APO, I do it all the time here in England. Just a word of caution when people ship you hookah supplies to your APO, they need to word the package right. But different APO addy have different restrictions.