Beef with my Stargate Hookah

First off let me just say that my Stargate still performs very well.
About 3 months ago I purchased the Stargate hookah from Taqseem and absolutely loved it. I still do, but now setting it up takes just a little bit more time. The Stargate hookah, instead of typical hookahs has a screw on chamber from the stem to the water chamber. But just last week when I filled it with water and tried to screw on the base, I noticed that it just kept screwing on and wouln't stop. I guess just from the wear and tear of me screwing and un-screwing the base on, the threads wore out and now it doesn't screw on.
I thought that my Stargate's reign was over, but found out that all I need to do now is get some paper towel, drench it with water then ring it out, and tear off a narrow strip, and wrap it around the threads where it screws on and this seems to make it screw on and stay.
So it still seems to work, and if anything is even more air-tight than normal, but I'm just a little bumed.
Has anyone else had experience with a screw on base hookah acting up like this? Or is this a first for everyone and just a minor set-back with the Stargate?

Strange. I thought that the screw on that would have been made ouf of
steel.  Sounds like its made of brass.  Have you contacted
Taqseem and see what he has to say about the quality of the hookah?

Well actually, the water chamber threads are the same material as the hard clear material which you can see through to the water. Then the threads from the stem of the hookah are stainless steel and are completely fine. Just the threads from the chamber feel worn down.
I'll get a picture up as soon as I have access to my desktop comp (which is at home, I'm at school with my laptop).
I thought about contacting Taqseem, but I guess I'm still content with my hooakah. If it performed any less, then yes I would have called him, but for now I can deal with this setback.
I guess not a lot of people are going to have issues with this type of problem because like you said above, most hookahs that screw on have threads from both sides made out of stainless steel, while the Stargates have the hard plastic type material on one side and stainless steel on the other.
Ohh well Happy Smoking people!

Well, I would call anyway (or in their case, email and hope for a response this month) and request a replacement vase. I think you should be entitled to quality stuff. What do you think?
MR Bubble