Looking For Some Premium Shisha

spankin

hey
I´m looking for some shisha. I´d prefer flavours of Starbuzz or Tangiers.

I´m searching for about 500-750g . You´ll have to ship to germany (europe) if its possible and not too
expensive.

looking forward to some offers..

so far,
julian

QUOTE (spankin @ Jun 3 2007, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey
I´m looking for some shisha. I´d prefer flavours of Starbuzz or Tangiers.

I´m searching for about 500-750g . You´ll have to ship to germany (europe) if its possible and not too
expensive.

looking forward to some offers..

so far,
julian

Julian. Go any buy some from the many on-line retailers who will ship 2-3 tins/boxes of Tobacco.

Seems fairly straightforward.

JD

the problem is, that most of the packages from for example socialsmoke.com are checked at
the boarder and we have to pay enormous high duties/taxes. if you buy it from a private seller
it isn´t considerd as commercial and the chance not to buy these costs is much bigger!

QUOTE (spankin @ Jun 3 2007, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the problem is, that most of the packages from for example socialsmoke.com are checked at
the boarder and we have to pay enormous high duties/taxes. if you buy it from a private seller
it isn´t considerd as commercial and the chance not to buy these costs is much bigger!

good idea...

biste im sf? hatte auch schon die idee, hab aber noch nich angebote gesehen, die mich wirklcih reizen würden..

QUOTE (Max @ Jun 4 2007, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (spankin @ Jun 3 2007, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good idea...

biste im sf? hatte auch schon die idee, hab aber noch nich angebote gesehen, die mich wirklcih reizen würden..

yeah i´m actually registred at SF. name is mr.muh. I´ve just ordered about 750g @hookahcompany.com .
Maybe we can talk via icq.. 270039295

ja bin bei sf und heißt mr.muh. hab gerade 750 bei hookahcompany bestellt. vllt können wir ja mal via icq reden .. nummer steht ja da ^^

you don´t have to translte^^. if you want to try new tabacco, try hookahhookah. some flavours are great, better than starbuzz or fusion etc.. i´ll get some hookahhookah freak tabcco tomorrow, i never tried it before smile.gif