heat for romman?

never smoked it before...does it require as much heat as af? use 1 small 3 kings? lately when I've been smoking AF or Fumari i've been using 1.5 3 kings...thoughts on this? thanks!!

I'm smoking Romman Peach right now and I'm using 1.5 Golden
Coals. I think that anytime you use more than one 3Kings
coal,  you're gonna taste charcoal.

But,  to answer your question,  1.5 coals will work perfectly with Romman.

Get rid of the 3kings wyteboy,  that stuff absolutely BLOWS!!! 

I will but I am waiting for nour in the mail and I keep smoking inside so I can't use the goldens yet!
I got some Romman stuff in the mail today (math, your pkg is gonna arrive Thursday i believe).  I am gonna try either the raspberry or sweet melon tonight....those or the AF melon...thanks math for the answer!

Well,  regarding Nour,  I just use a stick the length of the
bowl and that seems to work very well.  With some brands such as
HookahHookah,  a whole stick would be to much,  but with
Romman you'll need at least that much 

I may quickly try the af melon before meeting up with my friend later, prob try the 2 bowls of the romman within the next 2 days....I can feel my nose and throat getting kinda scracthy so i'd love to try these in the next 2 days and then take a break til I can pick Math's stuff up on Friday! :)

when you say "2 coals". what does that mean in terms of the size of the piece of the nour coal? like usually one piece is the length of the bowl that you have and you put one piece that size on either side? or a piece 1/2 the size of the bowl? etc?
sorry, I'm definitely a newbie and breaking and using Nour coal so any input before I try tonight will help!