Fumari Watermelon

NBA Playoff game starts at 3:30 I believe, gonna light up a bowl of Fumari Watermelon around then...I can' wait - I hope it's as good as the first time I smoked it- a BEAUTIFUL flavor.

as much as we agree on most everything Math, we do disagree on the HH! :)
The Pineapple is a very very solid smoke, but I like the af cherry, grape and both FUmaris better (save the last white peach smoke).  The HH Melon is also a great cantaloupe flavor but I can't get longer than a 25min smoke out of it...

Initial impressions: Man this stuff smells SO good as I was putting it in the bowl...
It looked like it was drying out but in the middle there was this huge clump that was so gorgeously sticky and wet, omg. I can't wait to smoke this!
Gotta shower cause I'm leaving for dinner in like an hr so when I get out i'm gonna light it up!  I'll post a review lata! :)
Have a good Sat night everyone!

Holy crap!
The smoke was temperemantal at first, harsh like the smoke 2 nights ago and I was thinking "here we go again" :(
But I messed around with the coal, taking some off, some on, etc. and then it just got going BOOM. GLORIOUS GLORIOUS watermelon clouds of smoke. lasted almost 90 MINUTES!!!!! it was just amazing. halfway through i lit another 3kings, mixed the bowl around and put on 1 fresh new coal, it was just phenomenal.  I have 1-2 bowls worth left and then I am gonna be dying for more...
anyone wanna split an order from Fumari? :) 
Off to see the Interpreter, everyone enjoy your saturday night!

I'd say cause I'm paranoid about using my CC online and I could pay you to throw an extra thing of Watermelon in your order...though I'm not sure if that'd be cool with you or if I would want to do that, so that's why I say contact me before you order :)
Smoked my last bowl of Fumari Watermelon today :(.  It was so good and I'll miss it...I have about 2 bowls left of AF Cherry to smoke, then I'll be done with what Cypress was kind enough to send me :)
On to other flavors and samples, I have all in all, 9 new flavors I think to try once they all get here :).  You can be sure, reviews to come!! Plus gotta smoke em all to see what's best to try and convince the GF to let me keep the hookah, hehehe :)  Math and mikem, I am anxious to get your pkgs, I'll let you know when they arrive!