Buying Starbuzz Flavour

Jamal

As title, you can't get that stuff in the U.K and it really expensive to import it from websites due to export/import duties. Would be way to cheaper to send it has a gift, would pay through paypal for it. Would prefer the more decent flavours..lol

QUOTE (Jamal @ May 28 2007, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As title, you can't get that stuff in the U.K and it really expensive to import it from websites due to export/import duties. Would be way to cheaper to send it has a gift, would pay through paypal for it. Would prefer the more decent flavours..lol

Jamal :- I get all my tobacco needs through online retailers.

You can see my reviews in the vendor review section. Not all American retailers send to the UK.

I would suggest contacting them and asking what they 'declare' on the export documentation. Some may be willing to use alternative wording -or- sending as a gift.

JD

Ah thanks dude, im just not sure if its worth the time and effort, when within 30mins I could go to my local Al Fakher supplier and get 2 x 1kg tubs of Mint/Grape best Al Fakher mix in my opinion. Is starbuzz sustainbly good compared to Al Fakher?

QUOTE (Jamal @ May 28 2007, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah thanks dude, im just not sure if its worth the time and effort, when within 30mins I could go to my local Al Fakher supplier and get 2 x 1kg tubs of Mint/Grape best Al Fakher mix in my opinion. Is starbuzz sustainbly good compared to Al Fakher?

I only had one starbuzz. It wasn't great - Strawberry & Kiwi.

However layalina is well worth the hassle. But then again I'm in rural suffolk and
my nearest sniff of Shisha is London - which i may get to once a month.

JD

QUOTE (Jamal @ May 28 2007, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is starbuzz sustainbly good compared to Al Fakher?
Generally speaking, I would say no just because I think the flavor of Al Fakher comes through better. Though, with Starbuzz you have access to many flavors you can't get with AF. Their peach is especially good (I don't know why AF never made a peach flavor... apricot is good though.)

Anyway, I bought 3 250g tubs of Starbuzz for $50 and probably wouldn't do it again.