Abed Elkander - new premium ?

Anyone here on the forum tried the new brand from hookah-company ? and if not WHY-who will be the testpilot (im really intrested myself but cant afford the shipping to sweden right now take care
alen

woooohooo what a respondwell it seems like i have to find out for myself-anyway the double apple red & yellow sounds intresting and so do the cherry&banana so if i order some soon ill send some samples to some of our great review writers here on the forum-keep up the good work everybody

Hey math im talking about the abed elkander in the 100g cans they come in apple  d-apple-red  d-apple-yellow  mint licorice  and cherry & banana  and cost 5.50$
i saw that they are selling el baz too but that brand ive tried a couple of times but it have allways being problems with it (holes in package and dried out tobacco) atleast the stuff i have found here in sweden
anyway new brands and flavours is allways funny so just go for it math and make a poor guy from sweden happy
Take care  Alen

Sorry about all the confusing posts,  but I went to HookahCompany
and couldn't find what you were talking about.  I clicked on
Premium Shisha and it wasn't there.

Ho-hum........How disappointing.......I was really in the mood for something new 

I checked it out and it didn't really say very much about the
tobacco.  To be honest,  it didn't really look all that
interesting to me.

So,  I'm gonna pass on this one.  Guess you're just going to
have to take the leap of faith and try it out for yourself alen 

Well i have learned one thing in life and that is dont judge a book by its cover-
and when it comes to tobacco i have found many great flavours and quality thru the years in crappy boxes with not a single word in english written on them- not so easy to find a brand you dont know the name of-
so for shure there is still some good stuff to be found out there and i think thats why i still smoke the hookah you know ...the neverending chase for the ultimate tobacco-
so illguess youre right- i have to use the wifes card sometime in the future but who knows when that day come maybe some daredevil here on the forum allready bought and reviewd some of it