getting back to it!

with the woman gone today, it's back to the hookah later tonight with my friend.  I have a long work night til 3am, hard to explain, but I'll have 2 hrs off in between times I need to be there this evening so I am sure my friend and I will will smoke 2-3 bowls tonight...May end up finishing off my AF grape tonight and I am more sure than ever that it also will find a permanent place in my collection, after I didn't think I'd like it! :)
Tonight will prob be a Fumari White Peach (cause I don't have too much left and I think it is drying up sorta) and probably some AF grape...who knows but I'll post later.
I've been having trouble using ice in my base lately so I have not been, but tonight I really want to try and use a ton of ice and see if it makes a big difference.....
Cool I'll post reviews later!

basically my plans got all messed up last night and I was at work til almost 5am.
Will be working til 1:30 and the first thing I am doing is lighting up a bowl of (and finishing the rest of :( :( :( ) , Fumari White Peach.
I can't wait!!

[quote name='wyteboy']basically my plans got all messed up last night and I was at work til almost 5am.
Will be working til 1:30 and the first thing I am doing is lighting
up a bowl of (and finishing the rest of :( :( :( ) , Fumari White Peach.
I can't wait!![/quote]

And you thought I worked crazy hours.  At least I know when I am
getting off of work. 5:30 to 6:00 no matter how you look at it. AM and
PM.

wyteboy.........I sent you a package of Romman Samples:

150grams Peach

50grams Lemon

50grams Strawberry

I sent it UPS Ground,  so you should be receiving it early in the
coming week,  probably around Tuesday or Wednesday,  I would
assume.  I'll send you the Tracking Number when I get it.

Cheers 

Mmm...Romman Peach... 

I've never tried the Strawberry or Lemon, but I'm sure your gonna love that Peach Wyteboy!

Thats the only Romman flavor I have tried that I felt it was
worth paying the kind of money Romman wants for a 250 gram box. I'll be
really interested to hear what you think of it compared to Fumari White
Peach, as I have never tried anything from Fumari.

Whoa, thanks a TON Math!!! Wasn't expecting that and I am ecstatic to try those!! Thanks so much!!
Wow, just when I thought I was done sampling all of Cypress' stuff, LOL!!
Man, thanks again! Let me know if I can ever return the favor!!!!

P..S I will be getting RIGHT to a bowl (my last ) of the Fumari White Peach!! I'll write a short review after the smoke and already want to know if anyone wants to split an order of Fumari Watermelon and White Peach.  As you all know I am major paranoid about using a CC online, I've been frauded already like 3 times....so if someone else was gonna order, I'd have you throw in a pack of the watermelon and the peach for me and i'd pay you for it, 1/2 the shipping and the full shipping to me...just a thought ;)

:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

well to keep this brief...I had said before the white peach was getting pretty dried out and I think it was too dry.  I started with 1 small 3king broken up in 3 pieces and there was not nearly enough smoke so I lit another coal....well now the smoke got really going but was too harsh so I took the 2nd coal off....the smoke was going fine but just with much less taste than I remember from the last glorious perfect smoke I got from the white peach the last time.
Craving a great taste I emptied the bowl and put in some hh pineapple....the smoke was goin well but again not the taste I was craving for and there was a burny charcoaly taste on the roof of my mouth.  I got a REALLLLLLY like KNOCK ME OUT buzz from the fumari which was nice and badly needed, but like you all know I am more about the flavor of my smoke.  I dunno if I was carless and made too many holes or made them too big or what, but I was disappointed by both smokes tonight! grrrr  maybe it was the 3kings?  (oh no, please no more coal debate lol!!!))
I am gonna shower and may or may not light up a bowl of my 2 most trusted smokes af grape or af cherry, we'll see.  If I do, I am ognna try and pack a real good b owl because i want a great taste before I go to sleep.  That or I will wait and hit it again tomorrow with either af or the fumari watermelon.
Those who use nour finger coal, do you like them? I am realllly wanting to try some of those and debating getting a bag?  eh who am I kidding, I'll prob light another bowl with one coal in about 30 mins...I'll either post again tonight or tomorrow morning.
Happy smoking everyone!!

Just set up the bowl of af cherry and will light it up in a few, i really hope its good.
If I do get the burny taste like in the other few bowls, I may light the cherry again tomorrow night but with the lemon wood - again trying to answer this coal debate!  (math, you may be right after all this time, though I have had some amazing sessions using the other large 3 kings that I had before)
Any reviews or input on the nour coal? is it worth buying a bag without having tried them before, is bascially what I need to know, lol!
Either wya, the buzz from before was killer and nice and its nice to be back in the hookah! The gf will be back here in like 2 weeks so I gotta smoke now, right? :) :)
AF Cherry (my #1 or 2 smoke) to come soon...this better be good :)

OK a few things:
1) MOST IMPORTANT, I went to clean the hookah after the smoke and I could hear the ball bearing sort of rolling around or something - never heard that before and it made me nervous so I unscrewed the airvalve and the BALL FELL OUT!  I have it, don't worry, but now I have zero clue what to do???!? Do I just place the ball bearing sort of "inside" the air valve piece and then screw it on? Certainly the ball will fall out of the bottom of the air valve when I go to screw it in!  Is this bad? how to fix? I am worried the hookah is broken or something!
2) Something sort of clicked when i watched the video those 2 guys put together (jeff and chris?), the way theb rokr the nour coal in two pieces reminded me EXACTLY of how they used to do it at my favorite hookah place in LA...I think those are the coals I got used to smoking and loved so now I am curious to try them...are they completely tasteless?
3) Used 1 smaller 3 kings in 2 pieces, first few smokes of the AF Cherry tonight - omg. I thought I had found true love! LOL! It was awesome...but then...yuck.  Not as bad as the other 2, but still a sort of smokey, charcoaly flavor I have never experienced with the AF CHerry...I don't know if it has anything to do with the difference in size of the coal or if the break from the hookah now means my throat got un-used to the smoke or something......Either way I am anxious to smoke again tomorrow.  If it's at my friends apt I may try out the Goldens, even though we'll be smoking inside.  (I am a bad person if I don't tell him the coal may explode and ruin his carpet? LOL!)
Well my return to the hookah was not as enjoyable as I was hoping for and I feel sort of like a newbie again :(.  I wonder if its the 3 kings...but I dunno. I have had some great smokes using the 3kings in the past....hmm
It's now almost 4:30 and I need to sleep.  WOrk is another loooooong day/night...If anyone has any input on what I am supposed to do about the ball bearing/air valve, it is desparately needed!!!  Hope you're all doing well!!  And hopefully the hookah will be better tomorrow night!

Nour is the best of the BEST.  Totally flavorless.
Comparable to Goldens,  only without the sparking agent or
explosions.  Best I've used!!! 

Don't know what to tell you about the ball-bearing.........sorry

Hey Wyteboy,

Is your tobacco realy moist? I find when there is too much "syrup" it can lead to the bowl burning quickly. What i do, and follow me even thou it sounds nuts, i get enough for a bowl run it under a tap just briefly in my hand and then squeze it out. It takes a little longer to get going but a cleaner smoke. This ussaly happens at the end of a jar, thats why i store my jar upside down and always mix the tobacco in teh jar before i use it.
if washing it sounds to "crazy" and i know it does you can also try patting it down with paper towls before using it.
Again this is only if it is too moist. When it is too moist you get a quick hit then burn.
Just another option 

I actually remember putting my hookah and maassel in my car the other night, but never ended up using it cause i was at worktil 4am. it got really cold that night and so it was in my car all night and I wonder if the cold made soem of it bad...
well gonna light it up later tonight, prob some grape, or watermelon..gonan try another 3 kigns and if that is gross again, go back to the lemon wood.  tomorrow I am taking adv of my friend's balcony to try out the golden's.  i haeva couple fingers of nour coming from cypress which i am ecstatic about because the more I think about it the more those HAD to be the coals from my old hookah place and I will fall in love with them!
Thanks muchly to all! I'll post reviews or input later tonight after the session. If anyone has shopped at southsmoke, please post in my thread! 
(p.s. the network at work just allowed access to forums! for now at least...yay!!)

OK, I don't know what the deal was yesterday...I was gonna a crappy coal-ish flavor in all of my smokes, I couldn't get it right between 1, 2, 1.5 coals, nothing works, I tried Fumari White Peach, HH Pineapple and even the savior AF Cherry wasn't living up....
Today I smoked AF Grape starting with 1.5 3kings (thanks to Maths recommendation of 1.5 Goldens).
one word: GLORIOUS.  man it's weird to think of a time I wouldn't like this flavor because I LOVE this smoke.  NO coal taste today (maybe last night I just had a few 'dud' coals?), great, amazing tasting thick clouds of smoke.  I really want to see if I can get the AF Cherry like that tonight because I love that flavor, but the smoke was so good compared to last night I am just gonna go to sleep.
This smoke restored my faith in the 3kings to provide a good, tasteless smoke; however, I still think once I try the nour that those will become my coal of choice forever, lol. 
I am gonna smoke tomorrow with a friend, using goldens for one bowl and maybe 3kings for the other, planning on smoking the Fumari Watermelon (because that too is starting to get dry I think!!) and some more AF Cherry...This is all weather permitting to use a balcony!
Sleep well, take care guys!