Hello!

Hey all,
I joined the forum a few months ago when a friend here at the University of Georgia told me about it, but i haven't really posted or replied. I've been reading alot of the posts on "vendor reviews", "product reviews", and other topics and I have to say its really, really helped me. So I just wanted to kind of say hi to all you folks........so.......HI!!!!

Oh and my sister worked at Sahara Smoke last summer, but got fired because she asked for a day off and they didnt think that she should be able to ask such a question..... so dont buy from them.....just wanted to throw that in

I was born in Lancaster, England. My dad is a Brit and my mom is Filipino.....I lived in Saudi Arabia for 9 years. Umm I've lived in Georgia for 6 years and now go to UGA, however my parents moved to Dubai, United Arab Emirates as I came to college.....

Thanks,
Hannibal

(EDIT: I just noticed that this should be in the "Introduction" section......I knew I saw it yesterday, but when I was posting I didnt realize it was on the bottom area of the main page huh.gif . If it can be moved that would be awesome). Edited by Hannibal