Hello From Ny

...because I already have three (a small and med Tangiers and a small MNH glass phunnel, all with glass mods).

So I've been lurking for a while and decided to finally post and say hello. I got into the hookah thing a few months ago when a group of friends and I went to a cool hookah lounge on Bleecker in the West Village. That night I was the only non-cigarette smoker (and the only male) in our group and somehow I really got into it and ended up smoking the hookah like a chimney, way more than anyone else!
So it occurred to me many months later that I might be able to try this at home and I did some research and that's how I found the forum. The forum has been a big help and I did a lot of my research here, so thanks for the info guys!

Here's a pic of my Mya bohemian (I bought it directly from them, with the forum discount and got the nifty carrying case too)

[attachment=319:hookah2.jpg]

Here's my stash. You guys are a bad influence, look how much you made me spend!
smile.gif

[attachment=320:stash.jpg]

QUOTE (newsman @ May 18 2007, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome. BTW, what's the name of that lounge on Bleeker? I'd like to check it out the next time I'm in the city.

Thanks!
That lounge is called Falucka, 162 Bleecker St (betw Sullivan and Thompson).

QUOTE (stjohns @ May 18 2007, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (newsman @ May 18 2007, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome. BTW, what's the name of that lounge on Bleeker? I'd like to check it out the next time I'm in the city.

Thanks!
That lounge is called Falucka, 162 Bleecker St (betw Sullivan and Thompson).

Thanks for the tip. Maybe we'll run into each other there.