hookah smoke sticking?

I was pretty sure the hookah smoke doesn't really stick and I haven't really smelled any smoke or hookah-ey smell in my apt all, I've lefrt my windows open for like 4 days straight to air our my apt before the gf arrived.
First thing she says when she waalks in the door is that the apt smells like smoke or like a hookah...not mad or irritated or anything, just sort of matter of factly, but I am annoyed because I don't smell anything and don't want to live in an apt that smells smokey to everyone but myself...
thoughts on this? other ppl with similar experiences?

What i have found is that it is not so much teh hookah smell but the charcoal smell. Once you finish a hookah, if you leave it lying around teh house teh ass will make a smokey smell. Also if when you are smoking and you burn teh tobacco, that is going to leave a smell.

My advice, when you finish smoking the hookah either clean it up or put it outside. Also clean teh bowl out. If you wnat to get rid of that smell just use a bit of Fabreeze, it works for me.

I dont have a problem with a smoke smell in my house. Sometimes when I
do smoke it smells like potpori for a couple of days. Especially when I
smoke double apple.  Your g/f may just be saying that to see what you
would say or to give you a hint. You have to catch those kind of hints
from your woman. If you must, get a scented candle to mask the smell.
Get a vanilla one or a baked apple. They are strong enough to cover
those kind of oders.

yeah i always clean  up the hookah IMMEDIATELY after I am done smoking.
I hear ya about catching those hints Cypress :), I was just surprised it even hung around in the air to smell since I had the windows open for like 4 days and I heard it doesn't stick in the first place....Fabreeze would be a good purchase :)

I gotta also add a comment about scented candles. They are great for smoke, both shisha and cigarette smoke.

just pop a couple around the room while you're smoking and leave it for
a short while afterwards. Whoever walks in will smell the candles.