www.genuinehookahs.com

Guest www.genuinehookahs.com

I just opened up this hookah website...I'm selling all sorts of hookah things at really cheap prices.  The site still needs some work, like i still have to add a bunch of stuff.  I've seen how much some of these can go for at other sites and thought id show you guys my site. 

Thanks a lot

Your site seems cool!
3 questions
1) What is the difference in 3 kings and 3 queens charcoal??
2) Are you going to be selling ma'assel as well?  All I could find were hookahs, accessories and teas...
3) Will you only be accepting paypal or will you be accepting MO as payment as well?

If you inlarge the images on the "3 queens charcoal" you can make out the words "Three Kings Charcoal" on the foil package.

other than that, looks like an alright site.

they are the same exact charcoal...(3 kings and 3 queens that is) my supplier, baroody imports, owns the 3 queens charcoal brand. Some of the surplus charcoal that the 3 kings manufcaturers come up with, gets turned into 3 queens, and is sold cheaper.  I can still get you three kings charcoal, and it would be smart if i also sold 3 kings charcoal.  And yes, ma'assal will be listed shortly at probably 7 or 8 dollars a 250 g box.Some things that will be listed within the week are...hoses, molasses, glass bases, more accessories (tweezers, clay bowls) suitcase hookahs, bohemian glass hookahs, acrylic hookahs, and more...to answer your question about payment methods...we accept MO and credit card(MC, V, AE, D)...paypal still hasn't been set up yet...they are really giving me a hard time and are working really slow to fix the problem.

Good products, great prices. However I think you should re-design the
website. If you need any help with the website, just PM me or something
because I am a web designer. I can help you out, FOR FREE! :)