Modded Hose, A Good One

tkato

Someone noticed my modded hose in the "Post your hookah" thread and asked me to guide how to create one.
this hose is actully quite easy to make, and not only that, it's a great hose whom you don't have to wash since the smell of former flavors dosen't stick.

First go to a store where you can get an air conditioner pipe, it's used to transfer the air, if you don't have the money or the time find an air conditioner and steal one lol, it's easy to find, most times it's in white or black colours, it has a nice spiral shape.

After getting the tube take some tape, a nice and very strong tape, find some hollow hard and not so heavy round tube, this will be where you take puffs from so make sure it's ok for mouth usage.
you will need also something that will make the hose fit his hole, i took an old syrian hose and cut his adaptar and used on the new hose.

now take the tape and tape the adaptar and the hollow tube to diffrent ends with the tape, make sure it's nice and strong since it can break if not taped right, you can use glue but you'll have to watch yourself so you won't inhale anything from it since it's hazardous.
now your done, you got your air conditioner hose, this hose has many advantges over normal hoses:

*In an air conditioner based hose you don't have to wash it so much, the smell dosen't stick, normally you should wash the hose once a month, i actully never had washed mine since it dosen't smell.

*The spiral air conditioner hose is designed for maximum air flow, making it a very good and usable hose.

*In normal hoses there is a spiral metal whom keeps the normal spiral and round shape of the hose, the problem is, when you wash your normal hose it rusts, meaning you can inhale rust, it's dangerous, but in an air conditioner hose you will not inhale rust since the spiral shape of it is due to the plastic substance.

*This hose is cheap, this is also conciderd the best hose for hookah users since it's so easy to make, or even buy (althou you can currently only buy it in Jordan, Lebanon and Israel) but even if you buy it, it's a very cheap hose (like 10NIS thats... 2$).

The only disadvantage i found is that if your chrocal will fall ontop of the hose it will melt, rendering your hose useless.
But be careful and don't let your hookah fall anyway!

Good Luck, here is a picture of the hose if you want to buy the same things i did:
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5456/rutinargiaxv6.jpg

*the metal thingy (which is just plastic actully that looks metalic) is where you take the puffs from, the wooden thing is for better grip.

Hope i helped someone smile.gif