can copper hookah hurt you?

i wouldn't really worry about the copper, the direct heat from the coal isn't on it, and if it were it would still probably not be hot enough to release the copper as a gas.

The only (commonly used) metal i've heard of that is not good to smoke out of is aluminum. Even then it's pretty up in the air.

As for a copper hookah causing harm, I guess it all depends on how hard the guy swings it at you.

The copper would have to get PIPING-HOT in order to generate enough heat to emit gas into your smoke.

If the pipe got that hot, it would melt the rubber grommet that you attach the bowl to the stem with.

I gather you haven't melted the grommet yet,  hmmm?

Fuggetaboutit.........you've got nothing to worry about 

[quote name='Stew']The only (commonly used) metal i've heard of that is not good to smoke out of is aluminum. Even then it's pretty up in the air.<br><br>As for a copper hookah causing harm, I guess it all depends on how hard the guy swings it at you.<br>  [/quote] actually it would be much, much better to use aluminum foil, as most members do, than to use tin foil. the tin would be a much worse common metal