Saying Goodbye To A Good Friend

MAKCuMG

My financial situation has forced me to part with an old friend. I've put alot of money into this project and am now very sad to have to part with it.

Lets start from the top. A two hose Junior stem with the ball bearing auto-seal mechanism on both sides. The lower part unscrews for easy maintanance and storage. It sits atop a beautiful, olive colored Sahara Filigree vase; the intricately etched out filigree design is guaranteed to be an eye pleaser. The design of this vase makes this 17" hookah very hard to topple over. It is not at all top heavy like many of the small hookahs I've tried, if you try to topple it over with your hand, you'll see that instead of leaning to the side, the base just slides along whatever its standing on.

There is no other hookah like it. You can purchase one at saharasmoke.com for like $72 [I went with one of their affiliates and ended up paying a ton more =( ], but the cheap imitation of an Egyptian stem they provide will really be a let down. Take my word for it, this is why I got a new stem.

Included are two dark colored hoses which complement the dark colored ceramic bowl that sits on top very well. I'll also throw in a hookah bag, so you can take it with you where ever you go (or just store the hookah in it like I did).

I've smoked out of it maybe 15-20 times. Thoroughly cleaned after every session.

No scratches or anything. The included top half of the included rubber grommet has absorbed a little shisha juice. I don't think this is avoidable. I believe that the stem grommet is a tad bit thin for the vase/stem connection. There are no room for an airleak but I don't feel comfortable holding the hookah by the stem alone. I don't think one is supposed to do that anyways. I'd replace the grommet with a thicker one if it really bothered me. It smokes very well with the one in place, so it never became a big issue for me.

I think a fair amount to ask for is $55 + shipping.

Preferably paypal. A USPS money order is fine, but I'd have to receive it before I sent the hookah.

Will ship UPS so you'll be able to track the shipment.

Feel free to PM me for more pics (although IMO they really don't do it justice). Edited by MAKCuMG