More Wyteboy reviews!!

OK so I keep saying I am going to take a break for awhile and then my best friend at work keeps begging every day at work to smoke the hookah at night....I keep giving in lol.
I know I won't be smoking from like Fri-Thurs which is almost a full week break and will be nice on the nose, but knowing I won't be smoking for a week and now that I've tried everything one time - I really want to go back and get 2nd impressions to reinforce or disprove my initial impressions.  Tonight will either be AF Cherry or HH strawberry for a 2nd smoke, the AF Cherry I fell in love with on initial smoke - so far a top 4 smoke right up there with both fumari watermelon and white peach and the AF grape, with HH pineapple right now being #5.
I will post a review later tonight.

Actually smoked two bowls tonight...
1) AF Cherry
I have reviewed this previously so I will try to be brief.  Typical AF, nice cut, very few stems, wet but not too wet.  I rememberd loving this smoke immensely and now I remember why.  THis smoke was beautiful.  I followed Cypress' video and made my holes bigger and got an amazing smoke.  Gorgeous white clouds of smoke with an AMAZINGLY solid flavor, tasted very much like grenadine sort of.  Went awesome for a solid 40 mins with two ppl smoking.  This smoke is a 10.  Maybe a 9?  I don't know if I've experienced a 10 smoke? :)  This could be it though, I HIGHLY recommend this and AF Cherry WILL BE in my permanent collection.  ALso, used one lemon wood coal.
2) HH strawberry - I remembered liking this smoke, but not loving it.  Tonight I was disappointed.  The flavor was not very strong, did not taste anything like strawberry really - just sort of mildly fruity.  The smoke did have a decent density for about 15 minutes, but still nothing like the AF.  My friend and I both decided to just stop smoking it because we weren't really enjoying it. I would not buy this ma'assel.
Those are the reviews for now...hope you like them!