Political Opion

Noticed after posting I spelled opinion wrong above sorry about that.

Think of me what you will but once you look between the lines it is obvious Americas turning into police state.
I don't know how many have heard of Alex Jones but I think he has a lot of really good points about real id, immigration etc. "Hear what I have to say, do your own research and then decide, USE YOUR OWN MIND" -quote from Alex Jones.

Google Video or You Tube
Terror Storm by Alex Jones
Police State 1-3 by Alex Jones
Martial Law by Alex Jones
America: Freedom to Facism
American Dictators by Alex Jones
9/11 the road to tyranny by Alex Jones
Masters of Terror by Alex Jones
America: Destroyed by Design by Alex Jones
911: The Greatest Lie Ever Sold
9/11: The Great Illusion
Brotherhood of Darkness
Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove by Alex Jones
9/11 Mysteries

Websites.
infowars.com
jonesreport.com
prisonplanet.tv
st911.org
911scholars.org
911proof.com
pilotsfor911truth.com
911sharethetruth.com

Take a look I also recommend reading the FEMA report witch is the "official" story. FEMA links I didn't post you have to pay for their version, everything above is virtually available free of charge to get the word out, Enjoy.
I put it all up here do some research make your own conclusions. BE A Free THINKER, to truley be free you have to think it as well. Edited by dcrooksjr

Oh boy.....

as much as I like Alex Jones drive to keep people on theyre heels, he has a problem with finding massive conspiracies under every rock he turns over...... its gets really far fetched after a while.

There are quite a few good folks that follow the ol boy tho.... if you really like to immerse yourself in conspiracies and learn more, check out http://www.crackthematrix.com/phpbb/index.php

Tell em ol Lakemonster sent ya.

QUOTE (Lakemonster @ May 7 2007, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh boy.....

as much as I like Alex Jones drive to keep people on theyre heels, he has a problem with finding massive conspiracies under every rock he turns over...... its gets really far fetched after a while.

I couldn't agree more. Far fetched I think only begins to describe some of "theories." Apparently, he also believes, among other things, that Columbine and Virginia Tech were the result of black PSYOPS, in an attempt to impose more stringent gun control laws. I'm no apologist for the government. It has done, and continues to do, some horrible things around the world and to it's own people. Remember the syphillis study done on a black community in Mississippi is the thirties, or the ransom dosing of innocent people with LSD in the late fifties and early sixties? We need to keep the govenment honest and hold it accountable for the things it does; but, unfortunately, I don't know that Jones is the one to do it. His "conspiracies" don't seem to hold up under scrutiny.

That's one of the problems with internet. It's an almost unlimited resource and gives voice to millions
who might not otherwise be able to get their message heard. The trouble is, crackpots, malcontents and outright trouble makers also have access to this medium. As with the democritization of any medium, you have to take the good with the bad. It's up to us as individuals to do our research on what we read and hear. Just because it says it in print doesn't mean it's true. That holds true for the government, news organizations, and individuals (crackpot or ohtherwise).

That's my two cents worth. Sorry for the rant.

Sorry, I made a mistake in the last post. I said that the "testing" happened in Mississippi. It actually happened in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. BTW, the testing mentioned occurred into sixties. For those not familiar, our government was "observing" the effects of untreated syphillis. The subjects (read: victims) were given aspirin and told that they were part of a clinical study of a new treatment for the disease. Pretty nice, huh?

I don't believe every thing this guy has to say, some times he sounds like a complete lunatic, his movies just made me realize that I cannot take every thing the government tells me as completely true. Police state was also very interesting, the army and the police are absolutely not suppose to be working together. I have thought 9/11 was an inside job way before I found this guys website. I don't believe what he says about skull and bones, the NWO or the North American Union. I do have questions about the London bombings now that I've seen Terror storm and I got questions about global warming.

Again yeah this guy seems to be a nut but when you read between the lines he makes a little sense sometimes. Think what you will but what I see below is interesting to me.

Heres and article from info wars it makes references with 9/11 the road to tyranny:

Texas Training Pamphlet: 'Nice Guys' Who Wear Levis & Travel With Children Likely Terrorists - Says people who use cell phones and e mail should be under suspicion.
by Paul Watson.

A Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Law Enforcement pamphlet gives the public characteristics to identify terrorists that include buying baby formula, beer, wearing Levi jeans, carrying identifying documents like a drivers license and traveling with women or children.

This latest assault on common sense arrives on the back of a Virginia training manual used to help state employees recognize terrorists that listed anti-government and property rights activists as terrorists and includes binoculars, video cameras, pads and notebooks in a compendium of terrorist tools.

Shortly after 9/11 a Phoenix FBI manual that was disseminated amongst federal employees at the end of the Clinton term caused waves on the Internet after it was revealed that potential terrorists included, "defenders of the US Constitution against federal government and the UN, " and individuals who "make numerous references to the US Constitution." Lawyers everywhere cowered in fear at being shipped off to Gitmo.

If you live in Texas and you use a mobile phone, the Internet or text messaging then you could come under the scrutiny of a cadre of informants trained to identify terrorists based on those very precepts.

Why are the definitions so vague?

Because law enforcement personnel across the country have been trained to treat absolutely anything as suspicious in order to foster a return to a society not unlike the East German Stasi, where one in fifty citizens was an informant for the state.

In Alex Jones' film 9/11: The Road to Tyranny, FEMA officials give instructional classes in which they label George Washington and the founding fathers as terrorists because they killed British colonizers.

Previous manuals of this nature highlighted any political activity as potential terrorism. This creates a climate of fear and discourages people from exercising their freedoms or becoming involved in local government affairs.

This manual goes a step further in identifying behavior endemic to any typical American family as potential terrorism.

In essence it defines the characteristics of being "normal," "nice," and wearing normal clothes and behaving in a completely normal manner ("fitting in") as benchmarks of a suspected Al-Qaeda member.

These descriptions seemingly only protect by omission a nervous suicide bomber casing a shopping mall. Everybody else in the mall behaving normally could be terrorists but the sweating, paranoid, evasive mass killer is completely above suspicion according to this preposterous manual.

In December 2003 the FBI warned Americans nationwide to be on the lookout for people reading Almanacs as this could indicate an act of terrorism in planning. Almanacs are popular glove box inventory of any vehicle and this ludicrous fearmongering was met with a raucous response from satirists and news commentators.

This manual is an unnecessary piece of anti-American trash and it should be removed from circulation immediately. Politely email the Texas Department of Public Safety and suggest this be done forthwith.

From infowars.com Edited by dcrooksjr