fumari premium vs sig tobacco?

On Fumari's site, they have a bunch of "premium" flavored tobacco and a bunch of "signature" flavored tobacco.  The watermelon and white peach that are phenomenal are both "signature" types but fumari also has a lot of intriguing flavors of their "premium" brand so I was curious if anyone has tried those or if anyone knows if there is a big difference in the two?

ok last chance I will ask and then I won't post again...
has ANYONE tried other fumari besides the watermelon and the white peach, ESPECIALLY any of the premium flavors as well....? thanks!

As far as premium and signature go, I believe that they are exactly the same cut and density of tobacco and fruit pulp.  The only difference, at least I assume, is the flavor exclusivity (and therefore higher price) of the signature tobacco.  In other words, in order to compete with other brands with the more general flavors (apple, peach, cherry, etc.), they have to charge less.  I haven't smoked fumari, but that's just what I gather from all of the reviews...

King Mo reviewed a few flavors in his premium reviews.  Mathazar say most of them suck royally. But hey someone has to try them out might as well be you! lol
Also check your other fumari thread i believe some one said which flavors were supreme, good and sucked or something like that.