Can’t take a brak, more reviews later

Not cause of addiction or anything, i actually don't really want to smoke today buy my closest friend at work really wants to so I told him fine.  I know I won't be smoking like Friday through next Thursday (the gf coming to visit again) so that's good, today I woke up and my nose and throat are a touch sore...
Anyway, not sure what to smoke later, either HH pineapple or maybe AF cherry again (yum!!!!) or AF plum to see if it's any better....reviews to come later!

will be re-smoking HH pineapple...I'll post later how it is.  Also I originally found poking too large a hole lets too much ash in to the bowl, but too small and tiny ashes plug up the poked holes in the foil...

smoked HH pineapple and it was better than I remember!  It tasted phenomenal, good solid buzz to it, good thick smoke once it got going.  Fantastic smoke!  Only negs are I neede 2 whole vivi wood coals to get a smoke like that and also it only lasted like 20-25 mins really solid, it was still good for another 15 or so but not as good as the beg.
I would prob keep this around for when I wanted a very good tasting and also a strongery buzz than I get from the AF.  However, it is a bit expensive for me right now and is only in 250g tubs I think, so we'll see.  However I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this smoke, I give it a 9.