Mya Arcylic For Sale

Gaara

Hey,

This Hookah is in great condition. The base has a little crack on the bottom when i threw ice into it a while ago which can leak water but I easily fixed it with duct tape. It comes with the base, stem, grommets, hose, ceramic bowl, charcoal and all the accessories you'll need. I'll even throw in a Shisha of your choice (Naklha Mint, Orange, Mango or Lemon). Ready for pickup or shipping and I'd be willing to drop off if you live within the College Park / Washington DC area. Post a reasonable price. Edited by Gaara

QUOTE (Gaara @ Apr 27 2007, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey,

This Hookah is in great condition. The base has a little crack on the bottom when i threw ice into the it a while ago which can leak water but I easily fixed it with duct tape. It comes with the base, stem, grommets, hose, ceramic bowl, charcoal and all the accessories you'll need. I'll even throw in a Shisha of your choice (Naklha Mint, Orange, Mango or Lemon). Ready for pickup or shipping and I'd be willing to drop off if you live within the College Park / Washington DC area. Post a reasonable price.

How tall is it? Authetic MYA? And what color please?

Can you post a picture of your repair job?

I'm looking for a MYA for a family member

QUOTE (lazria @ Apr 27 2007, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Gaara @ Apr 27 2007, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey,

This Hookah is in great condition. The base has a little crack on the bottom when i threw ice into the it a while ago which can leak water but I easily fixed it with duct tape. It comes with the base, stem, grommets, hose, ceramic bowl, charcoal and all the accessories you'll need. I'll even throw in a Shisha of your choice (Naklha Mint, Orange, Mango or Lemon). Ready for pickup or shipping and I'd be willing to drop off if you live within the College Park / Washington DC area. Post a reasonable price.

How tall is it? Authetic MYA? And what color please?

Can you post a picture of your repair job?

I'm looking for a MYA for a family member

It's 23" and it's authentic.

It's exactly like this except it's greeen;

http://www.myasaray.com/store/item.asp?ITE...EPARTMENT_ID=46

I've attached a pic of my friends using it. As you can see, I've attached duct tape on the bottom of the bowl to fix the minor crack so the water won't leak and it works perfectly. You can also use glue or whatever other method you prefer. Edited by Gaara

• 2 weeks later...