Fs: Red Taqseem Spider Hookah

aronparsons

I'm selling my red Taqseem Spider hookah due to lack of use over the past year. It's been smoked from about 25 times and cleaned thoroughly after each use. It's in excellent condition. It comes with the 3 hoses, the bowl, 1 bowl grommet, 3 base grommets, and the port plugs. These retail new for $100+ from Taqseem.

I'm asking for $50 + shipping. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: After packaging this up, shipping looks to be around $20 to places in the US.

Edited by aronparsons

QUOTE (aronparsons @ Apr 20 2007, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm selling my red Taqseem Spider hookah due to lack of use over the past year. It's been smoked from about 25 times and cleaned thoroughly after each use. It's in excellent condition. It comes with the 3 hoses, the bowl, 1 bowl grommet, 3 base grommets, and the port plugs. These retail new for $100+ from Taqseem. I'm asking for $65 + shipping. PM me if you're interested.

Hi there,

I'm interested in your piece, but I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil .

We have to check the cost for the shiping and how can I pay you.

I have a great friend of mine living in Atlanta, maybe he can help.

Another option: We can use money order.

Please, use my e-mail for further contacts amaral.x@gmail.com or the messages area of this forum.

Amaral

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (aronparsons @ Apr 20 2007, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm selling my red Taqseem Spider hookah due to lack of use over the past year. It's been smoked from about 25 times and cleaned thoroughly after each use. It's in excellent condition. It comes with the 3 hoses, the bowl, 1 bowl grommet, 3 base grommets, and the port plugs. These retail new for $100+ from Taqseem.

I'm asking for $50 + shipping. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: After packaging this up, shipping looks to be around $20 to places in the US.

Ill purchase this from you. I live in Maryland. How would you like to transact

• 5 weeks later...