Fumare Hookah Lounge

ghostofdavid

I was on the prowl for a nice traditional type of hookah and I've heard the forum old timers talk about Khalil Maamoon and how awesome they were in quality. Fumare mentioned that his lounge had one for sale in their shop and I began a week long private message exchange to them showing my interest in obtaining one of their hookahs. Fumare went way out of their way to find a way to ship me such a large hookah so I wouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping it from their shop in IL to my school residency in Ohio. After giving them payment, it took only a few days for the hookah to show up at my house, professionally wrapped and shipped to me in two seperate packages. Ahmed from Fumare was very professional over the phone and very cordial and was a very easy person to talk to. He let me know that he had no experience in shipping a hookah before anything took place and the time. However, the effort he put into packing it definately showed the opposite as it looked very professional. Each item was wrapped in thick packing paper and taped several times over in boxes. The vase was wrapped in a cocoon of protective shipping bubbles. I would highly recommend them if any of you are looking for a Khalil Maamoon pipe as they seem to be the only place in the United States that currently has them. They have no webstore and no plans for one (that I know of) and if any of you are nervous about ordering from them, don't be... because I did and I have an excellent transaction.

Rating: 10/10